CA3+ Clean anyone?

This thread was Kool-Aid and I drank it last night. Damn, is this ever a nice clean sound. I've fallen in love with it overnight. Add a Timmy in the mix and it's reminding me a lot of my Dr. Z Carmen Ghia. Thanks for the heads up, fellow thread goers.

I just spent another couple hours noodling with both the CA3+ Clean and Rhythm (which is a nice "clean" in its own right with the Input Drive down around 1)... I'm really curious to know which Power Amp was used for this model since the original is a preamp only.

I checked @yek's amp model guide but it doesn't say...

@FractalAudio or @Admin M@ - can you divulge the secret?

Since I've loaded FW Q7.2b and heard that the Fenders were greatly improved, I decided to try them again since I never really bonded with most of them. I wasn't disappointed - lots of great tones!

This made me start to revisit the clean amps again. I haven't got too far yet since they are all sounding pretty good.

But, I hit the CA3+ Clean the other night, and following very minor BMT adjustments I was really enjoying it. I played for about 90 minutes and just wondered how long it's sounded this good?

Anyone else a fan of this model?
I have this CA3+ Clean amp in my clean patch since day one using FXIII and i was wondering after what amp is modeled?

Back
Top Bottom