Budda’s corner of lolitude

Budda

Axe-Master
Sometimes ya gotta.

IMG_9967.jpeg

Left 412 is new - marshall 1960ax (G12M-25) converted to HW (birch back panel, G12H-30 55hZ, awh tolex, 100 badge).

Eventually I will try running the axe into both heads with stereo effects and see what a further descent into madness sounds like - with video, of course

3 pedals incoming, 2 on a shelf. Gonna buy another daisy chain as they are all low draw.

This setup wont see a ton of use for now (axefx3 is still first stop) but when the house is empty, it is time.

I see all these people talking about selling their tube amps after going fractal but as much as I like the fx3 I have no desire to dump my tube amps. As close as fractal is it still doesn hit me like the half stack or other tube amps I have. Very close and if I run into the pa100 to a cab virtually there but there you have a tube power amp and tradition 4x12. It’s just a little better but something Im not willing to give up. You go stereo through those half stacks and shack the walls!

Sometimes ya gotta.

View attachment 140473

Left 412 is new - marshall 1960ax (G12M-25) converted to HW (birch back panel, G12H-30 55hZ, awh tolex, 100 badge).

Eventually I will try running the axe into both heads with stereo effects and see what a further descent into madness sounds like - with video, of course

3 pedals incoming, 2 on a shelf. Gonna buy another daisy chain as they are all low draw.

This setup wont see a ton of use for now (axefx3 is still first stop) but when the house is empty, it is time.
had one of those cabs of the Jimi Hendrix stack. Fantastic cab and a great match to me 12xxx series Metro (also sold before moving halfway around the world)
No wheels, so side handle, just the leather handles on top. Always carried a skateboard to transport the monster.

Did you tried to run your pedals into the Fractal? Especially the acapulco? I thought about getting one for extra doom!
So much doom already in the axe but hey can you ever really have too much doom or flavors of doom!
Flavors of Doom! I like that!

Did you tried to run your pedals into the Fractal? Especially the acapulco? I thought about getting one for extra doom!
Only to make sure they work upon purchase (read: rarely).
Besides the muff and rat.. not really tbh. All the doom classics are not available.
My doom preset used sdd, tonebender, treble booster and fuzzface pushing a cranked fas bass with a swapped tonestack. Usually using the treble booster scene these days. Had to get creative for the high headroom amp side of things.

Board will have some changes. Trying out a jhs at+ and carl martin plexiranger this week which would probably see the triangle and SD-1 come off as both are 2-in-1

As of sunday night

IMG_0236.jpeg

Board will have some changes. Trying out a jhs at+ and carl martin plexiranger this week which would probably see the triangle and SD-1 come off as both are 2-in-1
The AT+ is a fantastic pedal. Great versatility and a really thick, to my ears certainly Marshall-esque tone - AT was known for using old Plexis in the studio so I guess no surprise there.

The AT+ is a fantastic pedal. Great versatility and a really thick, to my ears certainly Marshall-esque tone - AT was known for using old Plexis in the studio so I guess no surprise there.
I used to have an OCD and loved it. Long time forum buddy has both pedals available, and an extra few bucks for a boost side seems like it could be very useful.

I dont actually listen to or know Mr. Timmons’ work but I know he is highly regarded.

I should have my sdd pre back alongside my new tonebender mk2 in a couple of weeks. Glad my friend enjoys pedal insanity (he is always changing things, buying selling and trading, its a wonder he has time for golf haha).

Ok, my avatar traditional 212 is good but it just wasnt keeping up with.. my old other avatar 212 😂

So thats getting listed and I grabbed this today:

91 jcm900 1960a with replaced grillcloth and G12M-25 greenbacks (not heritage near as i can tell).

IMG_0339.jpeg

IMG_0319.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom