BRAND NEW! - KickTags glow labelling system updates, EV-1 GloRiser, pedalboard lights and more!

Making me wish I had a MFC-101...damn this system looks slick. I'm a sucker for lights everytime. This is wishful thinkin but I'd love a unibody to apply to my Behringer FCB1010. pretty much want to disguise the entire body. Its functional for me but would love a batman aesthetic applied to it. Have it on a board along with glo riser for my mission pedal. I'd be a happy boy

Making me wish I had a MFC-101...damn this system looks slick. I'm a sucker for lights everytime. This is wishful thinkin but I'd love a unibody to apply to my Behringer FCB1010. pretty much want to disguise the entire body. Its functional for me but would love a batman aesthetic applied to it. Have it on a board along with glo riser for my mission pedal. I'd be a happy boy

Everyone needs lights matey :)

Really excited about launching all the new stuff - lots of folks waiting for GloRiser, which I can't wait to see on people's boards. It'll look cool alongside your FCB, but I'm afraid I have no plans to make KickTags for it right now (I used to ages ago, but folks weren't so keen - funnily enough they've been keener since I stopped making them!)

GloRiser, KickTags, ZenLight and other bits are sitting here taunting me... I just need to finish up on the site, a couple of photo promo thingies and a video or two... won't be long!

GloRiser%20Scary%20Good_zpsip41huzi.jpg

Sorry, just got reminded of that quote from Rambo:

Hamid: What's that?
Rambo: It's blue light.
Hamid: What does it do?
Rambo: It turns blue.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

@ZenRigs Man : Cool to see you rocking all this new and useful stuff!

One thought: in your next video, either make the descriptive text persist a bit longer, or move it up from the very bottom of the frame, so YouTube doesn't stomp on it when we hit Pause to read it. :)

Or market a YouTube GloRiser.

One thought: in your next video, either make the descriptive text persist a bit longer, or move it up from the very bottom of the frame, so YouTube doesn't stomp on it when we hit Pause to read it. :)

Good advice, thanks buddy :)

Hi! Just tried to watch the video and see the 'pause' issue - when you hit pause and YouTube kindly displays a strip of other videos to watch, just click on the 'x' that appears in the top right of that strip and it disappears - no more youtube stomping on the grooviness of the GloRiser!

:)

Except that the text is way on the bottom, and it gets covered by the progress bar that pops up (at least that's what happens when viewing within the forum on an iPad).

Except that the text is way on the bottom, and it gets covered by the progress bar that pops up (at least that's what happens when viewing within the forum on an iPad).

gotcha... I'm working on the KickTags explainer video as I get ready for launch, so will bear that in mind. Thanks for the heads-up matey - I appreciate it!

Sukh

Hi folks! Hope you're all doing fine and dandy :)

Although much later than I had originally planned, I'm really pleased to say that the new ZenRigs.com site will go live TOMORROW, Sunday 2nd July 2017!

KickTags magnetic glow labels, featuring the latest UniSurround designs, will be available for multiple boards, and I'll also be launching the GloRiser Pedal Mount and Light Platform, as well as other groovy little bits and pieces.

If you haven't done so already, why not sign up to the mailing list, which you can get to from the holding page on the site at the moment, and I'll keep you up to date on the launch, product and artist news and also competitions and special offers.

It's all going to be happening over at www.zenrigs.com

More info soon, but tomorrow is the date!

Hope you all have splendid weekends, whatever you're up to.
Cheers!
Sukh

KickTags%20goes%20live_zpsa9nzha0q.jpg

GloRiser%20opening%20date_zpsdwvmdlfj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom