Bought Myself a Christmas Present

ia9zqw1dn84g0knwcnc4.jpg
Wow, this is a stunner. I guess it was custom built to your specifications.

On 12th December 22 I bought my dream guitar:
1671955124102.jpeg
1671955484278.jpeg

Cliff was a very, very good boy last year … and deserves the very best of presents.

After all – that’s what he’s always given us. Wishing you many fantastic hours with your new baby, Cliff!

And thanks for showing us your personal space … that’s something that’s always interesting to see.

If I were rich, I would give to Cliff a Godin with hex-pickup, a VG-99 and a SY-1000, to make him interested in guitar modeling for his next product development. Who knows... maybe he could even develop a V-Guitar modeler that doesn't need a hex pickup 🤓

Oh, and for his birthday a 4x12 WEM Super Starfinder 200 loaded with Fane Crescendo speakers, so he could make a capture and share it with all us (Black Strat not included. Sorry. I arrived late to the Christies auction)
1672190449562.png

Last edited:
The guitar on the left is indeed a Collings. They are incredibly well made guitars. The only guitars that rival PRS in quality IMO.

And yes, that's a Fractal Design PC case.

That office is at our vacation home. My office at our primary home is quite modest and a mess, full of amps and test equipment.
You should sell properly shielded PC cases. I, for one, would buy one immediately.

That is one hell of a stunner! Quite the Christmas prez! Nice addition! And that quilt! 👀
Cheers,
Lee

Back
Top Bottom