Blackface Fender Reverb

krcassid

Inspired
I've spent some time trying to recreate the sound of the reverb in my 1965 Fender Pro Reverb and failed utterly. I'm hoping that one of you (much smarter than me!) can help. There is something pretty unique to these old Fender reverbs. They are lush and, even fairly wet, not in your face. Does anybody have some good settings they feel recreate this effect? Thx!

Correct! The amp is no problem. It's the verb I'm struggling with. Something about the way it decays, is EQ'd... Can't quite put my finger on it.

You're right, sorry, my sincerest apologies. I'm driving and obviously didn't read as carefully as I should.

Correct! The amp is no problem. It's the verb I'm struggling with. Something about the way it decays, is EQ'd... Can't quite put my finger on it.

a friend of mine has a few of those old Reverb Tanks... not an easy thing, if at all, to recreate.

Back
Top Bottom