Best way to screw up your Axe-fx...

GuitarDojo said:
Slipped off my desk at work and now the night custodians have it. They've been trying to tune in Mexican radio with it! :shock: .....& control the hydraulics in their low riders. ;)
axefxtr1.jpg
Hahahahahaha... might have been one of my cousins... I'll get it back for you Dojo. ;) One thing though, you'll have to pick it up at our show tomorrow night! :D
Firstpenguin said:
The axe-fx is powered by a flux capacitor and should be operated at speeds below 88 mph for risk of time travel.
That... was funny. :lol:

randocaster said:
Warning:
Discontinue use of Axe-Fx if any of the following occurs:
itching
vertigo
dizziness
tingling in extremities
loss of balance or coordination
slurred speech
temporary blindness
profuse sweating
or heart palpitations.

Is that before or after a FAB goes home with ya?

Dutch said:
Load the Ultra firmware into Standard. I've read that screws things up big. But you have an Ultra, no?

I don't think that'll bork your unit anymore now that it does a checksum verify. Not sure what release that was introduced in, though (although it's probably documented somewhere if you really want to find it).

Just treat it right and you won't mess it up. The Axe FX isn't made from fine blown glass.

When you're tweaking patches or doing other experimentations, if you think you might be getting stupid, you are getting stupid.

Just don't do stupid things with it, like you would any other amp setup.

Well as long as you do your yearly tube changes you will be fine really ... Too bad it needs only 56 tubes but we are not the one to sacrifice on tone,

Mik.

randocaster said:
Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Axe-Fx.

Caution: Axe-Fx may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Axe-Fx contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Discontinue use of Axe-Fx if any of the following occurs:
itching
vertigo
dizziness
tingling in extremities
loss of balance or coordination
slurred speech
temporary blindness
profuse sweating
or heart palpitations.

If Axe-Fx begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Axe-Fx may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Axe-Fx should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Axe-Fx of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Axe-Fx include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Do not taunt Axe-Fx.

Axe-Fx! Accept no substitutes!
Great stuff!!! Thanks for the warnings!
I just don't get why I should store my Axe-FX underneath a refrigerator. Ours is built-in. I guess I'll have to demolish the board... :?

Didn't one guy forget to cut the string ends after changing strings, and accidentally had one go into one of the power outlets in his Furman power conditioner, shorting the whole rack?

That HAS to be some sort of a record.

Clawfinger said:
Didn't one guy forget to cut the string ends after changing strings, and accidentally had one go into one of the power outlets in his Furman power conditioner, shorting the whole rack?

That HAS to be some sort of a record.
Damn!!!! That's almost as shocking as this pic!

crazyman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom