Beginner Guide AX8 - Simple Explanation

Cool video. It's kind of funny (in a good way) to see you go through it as you figure it out. It's a pitty that one can't see the screen in the beginning, and that the acoustic sound of the strings ring through so much. It creates a ringing that sounds phasey or maybe even digital. It is especially apparent, when you go to the the Dirty Shirley amp (it's a Friedman BTW).

Feel free to add the video here https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/video-ax8-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-compiled-list.116158/ (I might do it, if you don't :) )

Nice! All the way from "WTF do I have here?" to "Here's a video of what I've found out so far."

Cool video. It's kind of funny (in a good way) to see you go through it as you figure it out. It's a pitty that one can't see the screen in the beginning, and that the acoustic sound of the strings ring through so much. It creates a ringing that sounds phasey or maybe even digital. It is especially apparent, when you go to the the Dirty Shirley amp (it's a Friedman BTW).

Feel free to add the video here https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/video-ax8-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-compiled-list.116158/ (I might do it, if you don't :) )
Yes it really wasn't meant for a sound test - but you did get the idea of tone and I wanted to be 1 beginner to another - les intimidating that was :) thank you for your kind words :D

Welcome to the dark side Chad....;)
Thank you - I only have a short time with this beast --- some kind forum member loaned it to me -- so I've only got 2 weeks left :tired:- let's see what I can do with it :tongueclosed:

Unless any kind people have an extra one they want to give me :D- it will be a while to get one again

Nice to see you here Chad. I remember when you let me tour the Helix in your home and running into you at GC. I ended up with the AX8 and LOVE IT to death. With the AX8-EDIT, I have a blast in my studio. Thanks for all your help. Will be good to hear your thoughts after you have dabbled for a bit longer.

Nice to see you here Chad. I remember when you let me tour the Helix in your home and running into you at GC. I ended up with the AX8 and LOVE IT to death. With the AX8-EDIT, I have a blast in my studio. Thanks for all your help. Will be good to hear your thoughts after you have dabbled for a bit longer.
I like it - I'll have more time to play later this week - :cool:

Back
Top Bottom