Bad Sign

MKeditor

Experienced
Every once in a while when I power up my rig, the Axe II will have a blank screen. It is all lit up with no writing and the LEDs are all maxed. I shut it down and reboot. Sometimes that works. Other times I have to unplug the AC adapter that powers the LF Pro from the back of the Axe to get it to boot correctly. This morning it tried to boot then made loud white noise with the dreaded blank screen. I tested without the phantom power and with. It wouldn't boot with it. This was never an issue with the Ultra and is not consistent with the new unit. Also one side is about 4db louder. This seams like a bad sign. Anyone experience this?

Last edited:
Agreed. My screen looked just like yours. They already sent me an RMA to return it. I have a gigs tonight and tomorrow. I will baby it to get through then ship it Monday.

UPDATE:
Monday I overnighted it to Fractal. The fixed that day and are overnighted it back to me. I had it back Thursday in plenty of time for my rehersal that evening. I real life testimony of their support for their product and customers.

Back
Top Bottom