AxeFxTutorials.com - New Site

Awesome to have you back Chris! You've always been a huge help here on the forum. Look forward to checking out your site! Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone

I'm really pleased you are back Chris, the Fractal community is all the better for it and the new site sounds like a great idea. I'd be more than willing to contribute financially if it helps you to help others.

I'm getting this message when I try to connect to the chat room:

"Error Connecting ([Kiwiirc] Error connecting to this network. Please try again soon)"

I'm getting this message when I try to connect to the chat room:

"Error Connecting ([Kiwiirc] Error connecting to this network. Please try again soon)"

Sorry about that. It's working now with a different chat client.

Kiwi worked great for me before, but there have been too many errors just in these past few days. So I'm looking for a new one today. This temp one has additional ads, which I don't like.

Come on down!

Welcome back! Your videos are very helpful. I wish you had a FAMC LF+ Pro+ to make tutorials for bc it's a pain to figure out

Chris, GREAT to have you back! You have helped me in amazing ways in the three years I've had mine. My best to you in this new venture!

Finally, I’ll have a Live IRC Chat to help with support and to have a place to hang out and discuss anything like FAS gear, music, or whatever else we wanna talk about.

What IRC server and channel are you using?

It would be nice to have that info made available for those who prefer to use their own client.

It's easily gotten from the embedded IRC client in the web page and I mentioned it back here: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...-axefxtutorials-com-new-site.html#post1140960 -- it's irc.geeksirc.net.

Channels are #aft-chat and #aft-support but the former is the one people chat in most of the time.

Yes, it's not too difficult to figure it out, for those who know where to look or bother to login using the web interface.

For those that don't, it would be convenient if there was something on the page that said "Have your own client already? We're in #aft-chat and #aft-support on irc.geeksirc.net", unless of course Chris has a reason to encourage the use of the web client.

Either way, whatever... Was just trying to be helpful.

You helped me out immensely when I first got my Axe and my MFC. Glad you are still willing to help because it was much appreciated.

Chris,

As one of the FNG's here I want to thank you for putting this page up. In almost every case when I needed to learn how to do a new task with the Axe or MFC I ended up going to one of your videos on you tube after goggleing what I wanted to do. This is a great resource for newbies like me.

Thanks again everyone. Glad people are liking it.

I've updated a few things on the site. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook to get the latest news:

Twitter (right now just an auto-post of my FB)
http://twitter.com/AxeFxTutorials

FB
http://www.facebook.com/axefxtutorials

I've upgraded the Wordpress search with a few plugins that seem to work really well to help you find what you're looking for (come on down, Bono). The Quick search in the sidebar has a Live Search function where results pop up right there. But if you press enter after typing or use the Search link in the top Menu bar, you get a more full results page.

As I add more content, it should be VERY simple to get results. I of course need to add more content to my FAQ (that name/concept might change) so there are things to search for...

But for now I've added all the Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II. Man you should read them all! It's amazing how far it's come and how much work has gone into the thing! I have up to 16.xx right now, I'll be adding 17.xx today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the support everyone. Check out the release notes here: Axe-Fx II Release Notes | Axe-Fx Tutorials

Try out the search too!

And as always, PLEASE come to chat. We have different people come in throughout the day and it's really nice to chat about music and other things in general. You can really see people's personalities better with a realtime chat, vs a forum situation. It's great!

Back
Top Bottom