AxeFXSend : A tiny tool for auditioning IRs or presets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to worry about viruses AS MUCH with a Mac.... but you also don't have to worry about this cool little tool IF YOU'RE A MAC XL USER! Damn it. :(

Will the new fw15 cause a need for an upgrade of this tool? I mean since there are 4 scratchpads now. Haven't installed 15 myself yet.

Maybe we can choose which scratchpad to be used on the fly? LIke a small favourite list in the s scratchpads whole auditioning? Or even at those times we have 2 Cabs in a preset, then we could set them to scratchpad 1 and 2 and easily audition stereo Cabs alternatives?

Will the new fw15 cause a need for an upgrade of this tool? I mean since there are 4 scratchpads now. Haven't installed 15 myself yet.

no, it will just be using scratchpad 1.

I agree, it would be cool to have 2 sets of drag and drops. one to scratchpad 1, the other to 2. One could be for Cab 1 , the other for cab 2. this would be great for quickly going through cabs with a stereo UltraRes set up.

Can a XL user confirm everything works ok ?
Java I can only get XL cabs to work. Drop one or a folder and It opens scratchpad in my preset and I can audition. ANYTHING else I try does not work. No presets, No Ir .
If you have gotten this all to work can you please tell me how ?? I have been going back and forth with AL in pm's since the first version. Thanks !

Java I can only get XL cabs to work. Drop one or a folder and It opens scratchpad in my preset and I can audition. ANYTHING else I try does not work. No presets, No Ir .
If you have gotten this all to work can you please tell me how ?? I have been going back and forth with AL in pm's since the first version. Thanks !

Irs will not work, they are for cab lab and are encrypted. Last I checked presets were working for me, at least the couple I tried. I'll check again.

I just rechecked, it loads XT presets fine. It doesn't load non XL files, but I would not expect it would.

Al,

Have you thought about the old AxeReporter functionality?

I loved it.

Basically just dumping one or more presets in human readable form.

This is great for archiving presets for long term storage.

And great for using file "diff" tools to see what changed between two presets.

^ +1

By ir I mean non-xl IRs (syx) They were giving me an error that they were made for AXE-fx 2, Not the cab lab IR.
Yep I was trying to use presets from 2 I thought in the op you had said they would work. My mistake. The presets from XL work fine and cabs from XL and 2 work, so do XL banks. Thank you AL and Java.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom