AxeFXSend : A tiny tool for auditioning IRs or presets

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an awesome tool and the execution is great! Surprised it's taken this long to make a program like this and you guys bang out upgrades and fixes like it's nothing. Superb job guys. Really really helpful tool.

This is an awesome tool and the execution is great! Surprised it's taken this long to make a program like this and you guys bang out upgrades and fixes like it's nothing. Superb job guys. Really really helpful tool.
Thanks for the kind words dude ! :)

Throwing out another idea here, just for fun.
What if we could choose, when dropping Cab folders, to have a list of all the available Cabs in that folder. Like when dropping a bank in there, we have all presets listed for easy overview.
Would be easier to see what we marked as favourites and overall view of what's on there?
But I'd still like arrow left/right to send Cab to scratch pad without further clicking. And with a list i could use the mouse to click on any Cab in the list and have it sent to scratch pad thus jumping freely in the list. I know i could just pen the folder in Explorer but maybe it would be nice to have all functions inside the app?
I don't know, just an idea...

Here is the Mac version ! :)
http://axefx.fr/AxeFXArchive/Tools/AxeFXSend-MacDistribution.zip

A big big thanks to Paul Mix alias SeasonOfPain ! He did a marvelous job in only 3 days !

Please note that the Mac Application is not signed (yet) so you'll have to configure OS-X's Gatekeeper to allow executing unsigned apps.

For moderators : I can't edit the OP anymore, could you add this link to it ? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom