AxeFxII Test Clip (MR.Z) +NGD-Albert Lee Single coil+Piezo

Ricreech

Hi guys!
I got this guitar yesterday and its exactly what Ive been looking for.
Feels great! and sounds awesome.
Hope you dig the clip I did . I had a blast recording this cause it was my first attempt ever to make this style of music haha plus just listening to it makes me laugh
Behold the Batguitar.
Pics!

DSCN2216.jpgDSCN2219.jpgDSCN2220.jpgDSCN2222.jpgDSCN2223.jpgDSCN2227.jpgDSCN2228.jpg

Playthrough Video!
AxeFx II Test Clip 3/Albert Lee EBMM -The Astral Observatory - YouTube

Cheers!
Ricky.

Hope you dig the clip I did . I had a blast recording this cause it was my first attempt ever to make this style of music haha plus just listening to it makes me laugh

That video was great fun to both watch and listen to! The Albert Lee MM always struck me as odd looking but damn it sounds amazing!

BTW love the other clips... got me thinking about a MM Petrucci... I heard he has two of them (some will get the reference!).

Keep 'em coming man.

That video was great fun to both watch and listen to! The Albert Lee MM always struck me as odd looking but damn it sounds amazing!

BTW love the other clips... got me thinking about a MM Petrucci... I heard he has two of them (some will get the reference!).

Keep 'em coming man.

LOL XD .....yep the guitar sounds amazing! but seriously the Axe made almost everything tone-wise here I just tweaked the patched called MR.Z probably 15 minutes and the tone was good to go! and thank you for the kind words ! I really aprecciate it!

lol! superb!

so great to see what you're playing actually being striped into your daw as you're playing it too. so many of these things have people miming along to something they previously recorded.

well done, sir!

I saw this on the EBMM forum as well; loved the clip friend. Music Man and FAS are my two favorite pieces of gear!!!

Back
Top Bottom