[AxeFX2] Collection Thread

I just love the broken links to fildropper, googledocs, fileshare, old forum. I wonder when you guys will get enough of this. Looks like never.

Semi-Acoustic.syx by Claudel (use Martin and Taylor IR)
Viooltjes.syx by Hoppa and translated to Axe2 by bladlus
Weird World.syx by nateb

IRs:
Martin%20HD28V%20-%20Soundelux%20E47.syx (10.6 KB)
Taylor%20314ce%20-%20Earthworks%20QTC30.syx (10.6 KB)

Anyone else have issues loading these two patches into the AXE2? Everytime I try it crashes the axe edit program...why are these 10.6KB and the other patches that seem to work are only 6.3KB?

updated the first thread with the link.
~329 presets for now...ill also add effects and IRs in the next update.

@BrianJ: these two files arent any preset file..as you can are able to tell by their size it's an IR. (Impulse Response) file.

Last edited:
i finally got home, so i have updated the files and added 8 effects blocks.
with the IR's...idk which to add...i got so many..so its probably better to download them individually

I got my Axe II yesterday, so that thread is an awesome starting point for me :) One question, is the famous violin/cello preset used by Dweezil included ? I already have some ideas to customise it, using pitch shift and multidelays

I got my Axe II yesterday, so that thread is an awesome starting point for me :) One question, is the famous violin/cello preset used by Dweezil included ? I already have some ideas to customise it, using pitch shift and multidelays

I thought he never officially uploaded it?

thanks OP!

Thanks for the update ! I have a question, inside there's a sub-folder called "Axe-Fx II presets" with 52 files, is it from a specific user ? Yesterday, before the new update, I was trying those presets and for almost all of them there was no sound. I searched for the usual suspects (volume block, or CC in other blocks) but to no luck, even after examining each block one by one, and the main mixer, I couldn't find why there was no sound coming out... Any clue ?

Wow...

I just love the broken links to fildropper, googledocs, fileshare, old forum. I wonder when you guys will get enough of this. Looks like never.

Wow...Bowl of "sarcasm" for breakfast? - LOL!

I guess a lot of people out here are creatures of habit...I'm sure that some of your generous/diligent work on the preset-organization and "source-control" is appreciated/used by some Axe-FX owners? I wouldn't take it personally for those who do not...

Bill

@fremen: those presets are from yek..and i think at one point some of the presets were broken (cause of some issue)...anyways, just download the new collection file with the updated presets

ok Just download the collection for the first time. How can figure out (for example) what IR is on cab 18 (018.syx)? Can't find the additional info for each preset.

Back
Top Bottom