AxeFx sighting... rigs for Linkin Park

I think a couple of you missed my point. I am all about holding opinions. Express the shit out of some opinions you guys, please. What's retarded is being as focused on expressing negative opinions as some of us seem to be.

"Oh, look, it's a thread about that band I don't like. Let me hop in there and post this wicked burn that I've been saving up for the occasion, because that will make me feel better about living in my mom's basement."

I think a couple of you missed my point. I am all about holding opinions. Express the shit out of some opinions you guys, please. What's retarded is being as focused on expressing negative opinions as some of us seem to be.

"Oh, look, it's a thread about that band I don't like. Let me hop in there and post this wicked burn that I've been saving up for the occasion, because that will make me feel better about living in my mom's basement."

I can assure you that I dont live in my moms basement. Especially not since I own 2 homes, 3 rotorcraft, and 3 fixed wing aircraft (2 of which my partner and I just dropped a check for 7 months ago at 2.8 million a piece ;-))

I sense epic'ness is just around the corner.

On topic: Linkin Park does not suck. At least not as much as "Justine Belieber". I think they only suck slightly less than Breaking Benjamin, but more than just about any band from the 80's to the mid 90's. Van Halen, Aerosmith, Crue, et all will ALWAYS be better than anything from the early '00's onward.

Butthurt THAT! :lol

I sense epic'ness is just around the corner.

On topic: Linkin Park does not suck. At least not as much as "Justine Belieber". I think they only suck slightly less than Breaking Benjamin, but more than just about any band from the 80's to the mid 90's. Van Halen, Aerosmith, Crue, et all will ALWAYS be better than anything from the early '00's onward.

Butthurt THAT! :lol

No sir, it is not around the corner.. That was EPICNESS. :encouragement:

Ahhhmm hmmmmh .... what was the topic?

a)What kind of turntables is Pinky Spark using at the moment?
b)What kind of burn-babies is Stinky Mark abusing at the monument?
c)What mind of worn-ladies is kinky i...... .....

:shock
^ My face reading this thread.

Allow me to illustrate:

o6VRgax.gif

I can assure you that I dont live in my moms basement. Especially not since I own 2 homes, 3 rotorcraft, and 3 fixed wing aircraft (2 of which my partner and I just dropped a check for 7 months ago at 2.8 million a piece ;-))

Well then, it sounds like you should have better things to do than come into forum threads about bands that you don't like just to insult them.

(The sad thing is: I don't even like Linkin Park. Feel free to just continue thinking I'm butt hurt though)

Well then, it sounds like you should have better things to do than come into forum threads about bands that you don't like just to insult them.

(The sad thing is: I don't even like Linkin Park. Feel free to just continue thinking I'm butt hurt though)

You are still bent out of shape over a harmless little forum post. Are you the guy who plays the turntables? Also, I myself, never said how bad the band sucked. I simply asked if they were going to use the Axe FX II for turntables and vocals.

Edit: When I hit reply, the parenthesis part was not there. Still don't understand how a simple comment made you so upset if you aren't a fan or member.

butthurt2.jpg

5a465cbc3d0cf55d2606d69bc37a4c14.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom