AxeFx sighting... rigs for Linkin Park

NQFup7U.jpg

How would I know?

I still live in my mom's basement and make fun of platinum selling artists on internet forums if they don't play the kind of music that *I* like.

You're my hero for this morning. I really wish people that say garbage like that would realize that they're about the most pathetic cliche possible at this point.

How would I know?

I still live in my mom's basement and make fun of platinum selling artists on internet forums if they don't play the kind of music that *I* like.

Ah geese lighten up dude. Its cool they are using them and what not as famous as they are. I've only ever heard a few songs that they play repeatedly on the radio in my area which lean more towards rap than rock. The ones they play repeatedly on our local stations are pretty much turntables sounds and vocals that are skipping (thought it was the station having issues the first time). Not really my cup of tea, but to each their own.

Ah geese lighten up dude. Its cool they are using them and what not as famous as they are. I've only ever heard a few songs that they play repeatedly on the radio in my area which lean more towards rap than rock. The ones they play repeatedly on our local stations are pretty much turntables sounds and vocals that are skipping (thought it was the station having issues the first time). Not really my cup of tea, but to each their own.

I'm personally tired of lightening up about this stuff. You're part of the problem with music right now. Own that.

I'm personally tired of lightening up about this stuff. You're part of the problem with music right now. Own that.

How am I part of the problem with music right now by voicing an opinion? If you are referring to the music industry having problems, you would be more direct by blaming youtube, people who pirate music, etc. That's where the music industry is suffering the most because people would rather save their $30+ for a show and just watch it on youtube, or instead of buying the album, pirate it online. I think you take a simple internet forum way too seriously. One person's opinion is not the end of your world I would hope.

How am I part of the problem with music right now by voicing an opinion? If you are referring to the music industry having problems, you would be more direct by blaming youtube, people who pirate music, etc. That's where the music industry is suffering the most because people would rather save their $30+ for a show and just watch it on youtube, or instead of buying the album, pirate it online. I think you take a simple internet forum way too seriously. One person's opinion is not the end of your world I would hope.

No. I'd be more cliche blaming those things. Want to know why attempts to address those things don't matter? Because the fans are the problem. People that are more intent on using the internet as a soap box to bitch and moan about how "horrible" a band is, just because they happen to not be a fan are the problem. In my experience, people that do that don't actually give a damn about music; they're more interested in using it to build up some kind of bs "street cred." Then they rejoice when they can hop on a site like Metalsucks (also part of the problem) and feel that there are other people out there that are just as petty and small minded as they are, which, obviously, indicates that that they're vindicated in their thinking. It's twisting music into some kind of status symbol, rather than viewing it as what it is, art.

It's not the end of the world at all. But, yes, you're a part of the problem.

No. I'd be more cliche blaming those things. Want to know why attempts to address those things don't matter? Because the fans are the problem. People that are more intent on using the internet as a soap box to bitch and moan about how "horrible" a band is, just because they happen to not be a fan are the problem. In my experience, people that do that don't actually give a damn about music; they're more interested in using it to build up some kind of bs "street cred." Then they rejoice when they can hop on a site like Metalsucks (also part of the problem) and feel that there are other people out there that are just as petty and small minded as they are, which, obviously, indicates that that they're vindicated in their thinking. It's twisting music into some kind of status symbol, rather than viewing it as what it is, art.

It's not the end of the world at all. But, yes, you're a part of the problem.

While music is an art just like painting, quilting, sculpting, etc... not all fans of painting love Monet, some prefer Picasso over him and so on. I've never been a fan of the metal sucks website and have removed friends from my list on FB because they constantly post stuff all day on their timelines and its all I see on my newsfeed. No one here is looking for street credit, except maybe you by blowing up and spilling out the same thing over and over about I'm the reason music sucks now.

"YOU" as a person getting so worked up and butthurt about a simple post I made all in fun with no harm meant, reminds me of the type of person who jumped on stage and shot Dimebag Darrell because he quit Pantera/started a new band. I've never been a fan of that band, but I have respect for them and it was a sad story.

Don't you know that holding an opinion is punishable buy death and dismissal on the internet?
I guess you stepped on someones toes. Believe you me, you are not the problem.
:)

"YOU" as a person getting so worked up and butthurt about a simple post I made all in fun with no harm meant, reminds me of the type of person who jumped on stage and shot Dimebag Darrell because he quit Pantera/started a new band. I've never been a fan of that band, but I have respect for them and it was a sad story.

I can't believe you typed all that out and didn't throw in a single reference to Hitler or Cancer.

The real question to be asked here is modeling or effects only?

Back
Top Bottom