AxeFx/Matrix 4x12's VIDEO

Sounds great. Any chance of sharing the 4x12 tuned patches? I am using a similar set up except all V30's and the GT1000FX.

Ive just ordered the Matrix GM50 cab module and can't wait till it arrives to go into a 4x12 with greenbacks.
That JCM800 patch is stunning. Any chance of sharing it?

Any specific reason for using the Boss pedals? When I used them with my G System they always had a "dead zone" in the sweep near the heel position. I haven't tried them yet with the axe and MFC.

Any specific reason for using the Boss pedals? When I used them with my G System they always had a "dead zone" in the sweep near the heel position. I haven't tried them yet with the axe and MFC.

We like the way they feel, they are extremely robust...no strings to break, TRS expression pedal jack. Were you using a FV500H or L? We use the low imp L version. They seem to work great.

Mark

Thx - louder than I thought based on how the mic was picking up your voice. Thanks again for the great video.

Thx - louder than I thought based on how the mic was picking up your voice. Thanks again for the great video.

I had a headset mic going into my Duet and deleted the guitar audio from that source then imported the video and audio from the iPhone into the project :)
Tricky aren't I? lol

I had a headset mic going into my Duet and deleted the guitar audio from that source then imported the video and audio from the iPhone into the project :)
Tricky aren't I? lol

Should have known...I have one of the Tascam IM2 recorders also - did a pretty good job with a concert recording.

Back
Top Bottom