AXEDIT GRRR

In rehearsal, you can use tap tempo to change delay times with you feet. Then save the preset, and the new tempo will also be saved.

Sounds like he wants every single aspect of every menu accessible from axe edit like Global and I/O menu, etc. and for it to work completely flawlessly without any errors or waiting or having to pause communication and for there to be no bugs or problems.

Is that too much to ask from a free program?????!!!!

You having a bad month Chris? Seems like every reply recently has been pretty nasty towards anything you seem to think is a criticism. Didn't think the OP deserved your reply. Without suggestions, nothing would ever gets improved.

I actually like Axe Edit. I think it has a good workflow and for some last minute changes I had to do when some imported patches came across a little weird from my Mk2 to my XL, it was a really quick way to go through and fix what needed fixing.
I wish it did actually cover everything that can be done on the unit too. I am sure it will one day.

You having a bad month Chris? Seems like every reply recently has been pretty nasty towards anything you seem to think is a criticism. Didn't think the OP deserved your reply. Without suggestions, nothing would ever gets improved.

show me 3 others ;)

List of Chris@KatsuKuriMedia posts

i enjoy suggestions that include ideas of how to actually make it happen. yes, it'd be great if axe-edit could control every aspect of the axe-fx. one day it might.

Reactions: Rex
You normally come across as really helpful but the last week I have been reading in here, things are coming across as curt. No biggie.

Back
Top Bottom