AXEDIT GRRR

floydrose

Inspired
Your an idea of the update of the axedit?

I want to shout a bit because I find that the app could so be better

This does not preclude that it helps me enormously, but in the light of the price of the material of the axis technology

the app is still not for me accomplished and I have the impression that nothing moves thereon!

Ps: sorry for traduction.

it's meant to create/edit/save/import/export patches and import/export cabs. it's not meant to edit every single parameter available on the Axe.

I like Axe Edit as well, but I do not EVER want to close the door shut :-| on more options for it.

it's meant to create/edit/save/import/export patches and import/export cabs. it's not meant to edit every single parameter available on the Axe.
As far as I know, it can edit every block parameter that exists.

Sounds like he wants every single aspect of every menu accessible from axe edit like Global and I/O menu, etc. and for it to work completely flawlessly without any errors or waiting or having to pause communication and for there to be no bugs or problems.

Is that too much to ask from a free program?????!!!!

Sounds like he wants every single aspect of every menu accessible from axe edit like Global and I/O menu, etc. and for it to work completely flawlessly without any errors or waiting or having to pause communication and for there to be no bugs or problems.

Is that too much to ask from a free program?????!!!!

exactly

Sorry ;)

I am not a big complaint but just

I find it a pity that there is not access to any menus

see and modify these scale staff be alright I found on axedit

Rename the global block

Be able to play live without a pause

but beside that I love my axis and the axedit lol

but it could better.

PS: I did my difficult : Misérable: : Roll

Last edited:
I agree it would be nice to have access to scales and other non-block parameters in Axe-edit. Not sure what you mean by "play live without a pause." I think it's better to play live with MIDI controllers.

Just for adjusting the repetition and live but I play live with mfc101 :encouragement:
Do you mean you use Axe-Edit to change delay times during a performance? If so, there are more elegant ways to do that live.

Back
Top Bottom