Axe-Fx+???

For some reason, this hits the nail on the "Cobrango and the BBE Sonic Maximizer" - adventure.

I guess this is what alot of you guys are trying to say:

For me, the BBE is good for making low rent PA system have a little extra oomph.

It's like cheap wine, sure you will get a buzz, but wake up with a #$#$# headache :)

Had one, used one for a long time with DJ gear on cheaper gear and couldn't have been happier... it helps a low end DJ system sound a little fuller... not great with guitar but was in my rack so was what it was. After going Fractal still had it in the rack for a little bit, then had a cable go bad and had to bypass one evening until could get another cable and it was a lights on moment... guitar was just that much stronger and for lack of a better explanation guitar sounding... ended up removing it and would never look back. Just to get one last return out of it brought it to the pawn shop last weekend.

I give up, I give uuuuup! It burns :lol I've been posting Elton John on here with "sorry seems to be the hardest word", here you go:

I'm sorry, take it. I'm sorry :lol

Last edited:
I can see using its effects on an entire mix, but not for an individual instrument.
I've used them for entire live mix application, worked pretty well ,but NEVER liked what it did to guitars! Arrrrg! Don't own one anymore ,and probably won't need to! definatly wouldnt put it on the Ax!

Axe plus??????????????????/ I'd have to say guitar lessons: after one get's an Axe II, the weak link in the chain becomes one's ability to play the damn guitar itself........Lots of practice will make me more worthy to use this awesome collection of virtual amps, yikes..........Maybe the robot devil can give me his robot hands, or a set of Steve Vai's, or Tosin Abasi's,or Paul Gilbert's, the list goes on and on and on.....................

Back
Top Bottom