Axe-Fx Std. and Ultra Version 9.03 Firmware Available

:eek: There goes the night ... :twisted:

Thanks a lot!
DL now ... :mrgreen:

Edit: :shock: You have to tell us more about this Citrus RV50.
Only thing I found is GuitarRig3: :?:
Citrus: If you’re yearning for that 70’s British sound with a bunch of flavor, the CITRUS amp is for you! Its tone ranges from the edge of clean to a gritty distortion when the master and gain are cranked.
Can't wait to try ... muchas gracias!

Edit2: Ok, I got it ... Citrus --> Orange :lol: :lol: :? :roll: :oops:

Now get back to the MFC ... :lol:

Thanks! My spidey senses were tingling all morning when I saw the 9.02 link missing. I wasn't expecting the Orange amp. :cool:

Sweet. Can't wait to play with this but have a gig tonight so it'll have to wait.
Thank you!

Oh yeah! :mrgreen:

That should end the high gain sound discussion - everyone happy. And even those longing for the Orange Rockerverb.
Thanks Cliff!

*file transfer in progress*

Nice. Love the Rockerverb.

Even though everyone SHOULD BE reading the RNotes, here they are anyway:

The TRANSFORMER MATCH parameter in the amp block has been split into two new
parameters: LF RESONANCE and HF RESONANCE. These parameters control the interaction of the virtual power amp with the virtual speaker in the low-frequency and high-frequency bands, respectively. The HF RESONANCE control is especially effective at brightening or darkening the amp model. The default value is 5.00 which is a relative value of 1.0 for each amp model’s actual high-frequency resonance. Reducing this value to 2.5, for example, will lower the high-frequency resonance and give most of the high-gain amps the same high-frequency resonance as version 9.00 firmware.
Reworked Carol-Ann OD2 amp model.
Fixed incorrect values for SOLO 99 clean and rhythm models when bright switch off.
Added “Brit JM45” tone-stack and changed default tone-stack for Brit JM45 amp model to this.
Added “Citrus RV50” model.

Thanks Cliff.

Now please everyone, don't bug the man for a while.. he's trying to finish off the MFC-101 for me ;)

Thanks a lot have a bad time quiting smoking .. this will help getting my mind to something else :p
Your amazing thanks for the new amp also...

The TRANSFORMER MATCH parameter in the amp block has been split into two new
parameters: LF RESONANCE and HF RESONANCE. These parameters control the interaction of the virtual power amp with the virtual speaker in the low-frequency and high-frequency bands

CLIFF:

So is the new "LF RESONANCE" parameter what the TRANSFORMER MATCH parameter used to be? Should I have it at whatever value I had the TM set to before for the same sound?

Even though I've got a gig tonight, I like to live dangerously. The new OT params intrigued me too much to wait. I've downloaded and installed 9.03. Now, in addition to designing your own tube amp, you can custom-wind your own virtual output transformer. :eek: My Marshall preset just got even better. I backed off the HF resonance to a point in between 9.01 and 9.02. I won't have time to experiment further until tomorrow afternoon. Thanks, Cliff, for exposing these additional parameters.

"Citrus"..? ROFL :lol: If you hear the amp you had better called it "Lemon" :p (j/k j/k!! :mrgreen: )

Cliff notes said:
Fixed incorrect values for SOLO 99 clean and rhythm models when bright switch off.
I wonder how these keep turning up. Is it from customer whining or do you go over all schematics again an again, while you've probably done that a number of times beforehand already. Anyway, I'm also a perfectionist programmer at times, and I know how much mistakes can creep in, so no blame, just wondering :)

I suspect you've had no real Caroll Ann in your hands yet and the model will still improve? Just asking, that's all :)

Leaves me to H U G E L Y THANK YOU and pray to the MIDI Gods :mrgreen:

Thank you Cliff. Awesome work as always!!

It seems to my ears that my sounds are closer to version 9.00 with the HF RESONANCE at 0.00 rather than 2.5.
Am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom