axe-fx restocking.

I just got an email from customer support last night though it it said "We are currently sold out. We expect more inventory before the end of the month. Check back in a couple weeks."

WOW. This is huge. I think the general consensus here is that people haven't been getting responses. Good job.

Normally I would contact eBay but that would be a lesson in frustration.

I'm absolutely sure of that. As I said they're the ones making most of the profit from it. I haven't sold much on eBay but recently sold a guitar and found out the hard way that they increased their already high fees. Between them and PayPal (which we all know eBay owns) I paid about 13% in fees. :shock

Yup, eBay is ridiculous now. I sold something recently and was shocked at the fees. But until there's any serious competition they can get away with it.

I'm surprised Google hasn't launched something competitive. Well maybe not, Google gets a lot of ad revenue from eBay.

I recently sold off a bunch of stuff on ebay and although I was surprised at the higher fees, I was pleasantly surprised when I called and and was easily able to speak with a live person both at ebay and paypal. I think they'd be very responsive to you Cliff, especially since this guy is basically posing as you on ebay.

i have an idea, a really douchey one, but we could all spam his ebay account with negative feedback and get people to think twice about buying from him.

i have an idea, a really douchey one, but we could all spam his ebay account with negative feedback and get people to think twice about buying from him.

I think that's really low, even for me who really would like to have an ULTRA to own someday sooner than later. I'd rather waste my time on something else. Life is too short for things like that...

Yup, eBay is ridiculous now. I sold something recently and was shocked at the fees. But until there's any serious competition they can get away with it.

I'm surprised Google hasn't launched something competitive. Well maybe not, Google gets a lot of ad revenue from eBay.

Not that I won't EVER sell there again but if I do I'll be adding "handling charge" to the shipping and clearly explain that it's to offset those fees a little. After hanging out in the forums for awhile I see you're quite busy. I just thought if the Yahoo store app had some way to limit quantity to the same buyer easily it might curb the scalping a little. There's always a way around things but it would make it more of a pain in the a$$ for that seller. In the mean time I'll just keep clicking that 'add to cart' button whenever I can and hope for the best! :roll

Now ebay is taking a percentage of the shipping costs as well. Of course it's for the good of the customer in order to keep shipping fees down! Yeah, right.

WOW. This is huge. I think the general consensus here is that people haven't been getting responses. Good job.
I wonder why sales doesn't set up an auto response that gives current info on availability? That might cover most of the emails that come through each day. The response could also say something like: "If you need a direct response, please include "direct" in the subject line." Then sales could use a filter (or rule) to pull those into a separate folder.

Yeah, their fee structure is insane. Its all in favor of the buyer and their fees screw over the seller (x2). I guess its alright when you're trying to sell off junk around the house...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom