axe-fx restocking.

The Axe-FX supply runs low from time to time, but the demand apparently doesn't. They've been trying to stay on top of that for the last few years, but occasionally they get caught short. That's part of being a small business. For that matter, it's part of being a business period. Line 6 recently got caught in a similar situation with some of their JTV guitars. It happens in this industry, but it isn't permanent guys.

Some people might need to step away from the keyboard for a little while...

D

well hey, at least we got word straight from the horse's mouth about the wait list so we know what we are up against. It sucks that the yahoo page was misleading but at least we know what the real deal is now. Now if we could only get fractal to give us even a window of time as to when the new stock will be available.... my guess is that they do not know themselves so it will be a while.

Its funny that, when we ask about inventory, then FAS is a small company, then when we ask about, why they don't reply and care more about potential customers, then all of sudden FAS is a big company...

Whatever the situation and the reason all this behind, I am quiet surprised about that FAS and other big names from the forum think, that this is an OK situation and there is nothing wrong with it and can't or should't be improved.

"Life's a bitch" from one of the most respected person in the forum is disappointing.

I say if it upsets you to the point of making 10-20 negative posts on a forum supporting the item and company, then why would you want to support the company with your money? People have posted they don't like the sales process, complain about the sales process, bitch and moan, etc. But then want to spend money and support the company?
If i don't like the way a company does business, i do not do business with them. Guitar Center is one for me...I do not do business with them due to the way i have been treated across many, many different stores. Which proves it is corporate strategy that i do not agree with. I take my money elsewhere, sometimes unable to buy the same thing exactly, but i get what works for me. I am willing to spend more money for the same item, or buy something completely different so as to stay away from them.

If you feel this strongly about Fractal to make all these posts, then maybe you shouldn't support them by buying an axe-fx. By not contributing you are stating the strongest way that you do not agree with their strategy. Either deal with it or don't. Fractal has responded through both Facebook and this forum, you know the deal and how they bring their product to market. Take it or leave it.

Nobody here has said we believe that "this is an OK situation." Trying to put words in our mouths does nothing to help your cause. Bitching here about FAS' customer relations practices likewise does nothing to help.

Last I heard, not having an Axe-Fx - even when you want one really, really, really, really bad - is a non-fatal condition. Whether someone tells you a story you find satisfactory about why you can't buy one right now makes no difference. At this time, apparently (I say apparently, because I don't have inside information) there are none available for you to buy. However, I'll go out on a limb here and guess that, at some time in the foreseeable future, there will be more.

Sorry Jay, but you are the one who is putting words on my mouth. I didn't say that anybody "said" "this is an OK situation". I said "think".

Last I heard, - being polite- is a non-fatal condition.

I feel very lucky to have gotten a standard when I did. There were none in stock and I sent a message in to ask about a b-stock unit. I had read about them being available occasionally and got lucky. For those of you that are waiting you may try that. No guarantee that one will be available but they don't advertise them on the website. You don't get the return policy but you can always sell it on ebay if you don't like it.

Sorry Jay, but you are the one who is putting words on my mouth. I didn't say that anybody "said" "this is an OK situation". I said "think".

Last I heard, - being polite- is a non-fatal condition.

Hahaha... you mentioned Jay and polite in the same sentence.. thats fu**ing funny...

I feel very lucky to have gotten a standard when I did. There were none in stock and I sent a message in to ask about a b-stock unit. I had read about them being available occasionally and got lucky. For those of you that are waiting you may try that. No guarantee that one will be available but they don't advertise them on the website. You don't get the return policy but you can always sell it on ebay if you don't like it.

Thanks Jack, that's good info. I do see that an additional link popped up on the store for Ultra B-Stock, but there was no stock listed when I clicked to order. Not sure if I missed the page refresh and there was only one unit, or if Fractal is getting ready to add some later. I first saw it around 11am CDT.

Hahaha... you mentioned Jay and polite in the same sentence.. thats fu**ing funny...

I think its funny that you don't know what a sentence is. :D

I think everyone around here reads way too much into Jay's posts and interjects their own emotion into a otherwise emotionless message. For those of you that do that, please continue to do so. Cause, its f**king amusing!

Thanks Jack, that's good info. I do see that an additional link popped up on the store for Ultra B-Stock, but there was no stock listed when I clicked to order. Not sure if I missed the page refresh and there was only one unit, or if Fractal is getting ready to add some later. I first saw it around 11am CDT.

Don't tell me that. I may try and pick up one of those. I want a second AxeFx as a backup. If I get one then all of my amps except a small 20 watt are gone.

Don't tell me that. I may try and pick up one of those. I want a second AxeFx as a backup. If I get one then all of my amps except a small 20 watt are gone.

Well, it could be that Cliff is just adding extra links so that he doesn't have to deal with emails when selling B-stock. It would certainly make things easier.

No backup for you until I get mine first, dammit!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom