Axe-Fx... in your dreams?

@ Cobrango Damn that can be cool but it can also suck too. Imagine having a nightmare where Dr. Salvador (aka chainsaw guy *if you get this reference you are win*) was cutting you in two and you woke up and then continuing to being cut in two the next time you sleep. That would not feel good. Another thing about my dreams is I hear great music in my head but I can't transpose it to real life no matter how hard I try. It probably is due to me not being musically advanced enough, but it almost seems impossible for what my head plays to be played by one person.

I don't know dr.salvador but I love resident evil! (google)
Have not played any of the games except the first ones on ps1..
The last movie was jawdropping though! Holy shit, I love that movie!
S.T.A.R.S!!! It was different with all those special powers, I think it's great! I love it!

Ohh! Nikki! This is for you, well others too but its important for some toughts from Nikki about it (she always have more than one, if you write more than a few words this is for you too :))

It's this phenomena that enters my life all the time, its superstrange and I always kind of freak out on the inside when it happens.
Happens all the time. Its like a deja vu, only being a totaly psychadelic version. The strange thing is, some of it is real.
I get this deja vu where I can predict things for like 5 seconds ahead in time. The only problem is, I can only "predict" it in real time!
Haha,that cuts off the definition of predicting. But its like everything happening is suppose to happen in that exact order because I "know" its going to happen.
I know what is going to happen for 5 seconds a head, only "my" version is this psychadelic version of reality where suddenly someone is holding a fish or something.
So its what is going to happen only in a wierd edition with random things in it. It's like I've been dreaming it all in the past and I get this flashback from a dream
about what is going to happen. Does this make sense in any way to any of you? I'm not mad. I'm not mad you hear me?? I'M NOT MAAAD!!!!!!!! :lol

Cool! I have only ever met a few others who could/would jump back into a dream where it left off. It is that it can happen when I do not want it to that has had me opting to not go back to sleep sometimes.

As for deja vu.. hehehe.. I have several *theories*, but they involve too much preamble for posting in a general forum I think. One involves my own "revisions of definitions of various conscious states," and most involve the disparity in -time- between the "aware of this *reality*" aspect of Self and the other aspects of Self. This does tie into dreams in a way though.. consider a time comparison between dream time and "real time." Ever gone to sleep, had a dream that seemed to last hours.. sometimes (much) longer.. only to awake and discover you have only been asleep for, say, 15 minutes or so?

Another interesting observation documented and discussed about human "awake and aware conscious state"; while we are awake, going about our day, we will "daydream" far, far, FAR more than most of us likely realize. Some of us are more aware of it, but in general, most humans do not realize this.

The odd thing about it is that I can't remember my dreams when I wake up, but when I fall back asleep I enter the 'dream world' again, and the memories of the previous dreams enter my mind again. It's like I go back into the matrix.....exactly like that actually.....just each 'world' (i.e. the dream world and the real world are very distinct and separate, and I almost am two different people living two different lives/realities).

The one thing about it that blurs the lines for me is that the dreams are all VERY real.....VERY much so that it is scary to think about - I also physically make some of the movements in my dreams (well so I've been told by others), so sometimes the sensations of touch are mixed with the ones from the dreams. I dream in almost 3-D detail......I can smell, touch, taste....you name it! I also wake up sometimes in the middle of sleep when the dream becomes very real (eg like if I dreamt I was just crushed in a car crash) and then fall back asleep to continue dreaming. It is VERY freaky stuff, this....

And when I finally wake up in the morning it's gone in 30 seconds :eek: Sometimes to be continued the next night :eek:

I have been able to pick up dreams where I left off on several occasions. Usually pretty cool dreams too. I don't think I've dreamt about the Axe II since I've had it. While I was awaiting my coupon code I dreamt about it. Those were many sleepless nights.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

The odd thing about it is that I can't remember my dreams when I wake up, but when I fall back asleep I enter the 'dream world' again, and the memories of the previous dreams enter my mind again.

Okay, that we don't share. Once I'm awake, it's pretty much gone forever, and there might be one single image I can remember later, but I never dream about the same thing twice (at least that I can remember). The only time I've ever been able to continue or segue into a new dream is when I never really woke up, like hitting the snooze bar. Of course, I must also admit that dreaming and the subconscious don't really fascinate me all that much. I did like the Matrix, though! :)

I don't really dream the same thing twice, but it's a bit like the continuation from a past dream - doesn't always happen tho, and when it does, it's a VERY warped continuation LOL!!! It's so strange that in either state you're totally oblivious to the other.....

oh forgot to share:

le significant other: don't tell me you're on axe fx forums AGAIN!!!
le me: I <3 them! Read this thread (points to this one) it's very interesting
le significant other: I'm too lazy to read all that....I only want to see pictures....look....this 'cobranbgo' doesn't even have a picture!
le me: oh REALLY?!?! *scrolls down*
le significant other: *sees terminator banner in signature* *squeals in excitement and starts singing terminator theme song*

(and proceeds to read thread - well 1/2 of it before becoming bored anyway :p)

Haha!! Awesome Jon!! Yaaay! I looove Terminator and science fiction,matrix ++
Thank you for sharing Jon :p

Reactions: jon
Back
Top Bottom