Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Got on the waitlist September 25th. Do you guys think thereā€™s any chance I will be in on the next run? Iā€™m so anxious to move away from heavy amps and heavy pedal boards šŸ˜‚

I got on the waitlist Sept 13th.... so I'm right there with you. Unfortunately we have the holidays coming so it will depend if they have product already close to being done.... because the shipping lines get slower during the holidays with all the crap coming in for the holiday season...

But you never know... maybe they have a larger shipment coming this time and it will be sooner...

meaning people that have been on the waitlist since 7/20 are still waiting? Yeesh, Iā€™ve only been on since 9/4 and was hoping to get the invite soon :(
Correct. I believe the now serving date is 7/20. However, on their last batch, they got through a little over a month so it can go quickly.

Any idea how many units theyā€™re getting per shipment?
I'm sure it varies but I wouldn't be one to know lol I believe they said when they send out a batch of invites about 20% actually put an order in....Im sure that has some influence as well.

I'm sure it varies but I wouldn't be one to know lol I believe they said when they send out a batch of invites about 20% actually put an order in....Im sure that has some influence as well.

wow, I figured thereā€™d be some who got an invite and either no longer had the money or had to pass on it for whatever reason, but 80% of people who get an invite donā€™t buy it? Damn thatā€™s high. And theyā€™re still only getting like a months worth of waitlist peoples units out to them? What do they get like 5 units at a time or something?

wow, I figured thereā€™d be some who got an invite and either no longer had the money or had to pass on it for whatever reason, but 80% of people who get an invite donā€™t buy it? Damn thatā€™s high. And theyā€™re still only getting like a months worth of waitlist peoples units out to them? What do they get like 5 units at a time or something?
That was me recalling a number from earlier in the post. I could be wrong. Also, we have no idea how many people are on the waitlist. Some probably just sign up since there is no downfall to it, they don't require any sort of down-payment. I thought a month per shipment was pretty good šŸ’ā€ā™‚ļø

I found the comment from fractal and they said it's normally 25% conversion at that point in the day when they posted

I found the comment from fractal and they said it's normally 25% conversion at that point in the day when they posted
Meaning within X hours in the same day they send the invite they get a purchase. I wouldn't apply that number to the invite to purchase ratio :)

Damn. Wondering how many get on the waitlist just to resell them ā€œnewā€ to people who donā€™t want to wait at a premium, since already seen so many for way north of the $2k they cost new if you just wait out the waitlist and get it directly from fractal.

Damn. Wondering how many get on the waitlist just to resell them ā€œnewā€ to people who donā€™t want to wait at a premium, since already seen so many for way north of the $2k they cost new if you just wait out the waitlist and get it directly from fractal.
I've only seen 1 MK II on Reverb for now, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening else where.

This is a funny little support group!! I'm mid august. Soon. Enjoying my used MK1 for the time being. Makes the waiting easier :)

Back
Top Bottom