Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Seems like the last time a shipment came in they cleared about 1 month of backlog - I'm an 8/22 waitlister too so hoping I'll get my invite in the next round!

I once drove to Fractal from RI, and it was quite a pleasant little road trip. Got to meet Cliff, and stopped at the state liquor store on the way back, too.
Same here, my wife and I drove from New York to Fractal also. We made a weekend out of it... went to Boston also..
Met Cliff and he was showing me one of the 1st Axe FX Units he had just gotten back from Stryper... Super Cool..
Might have to make another trip.....:grinning:

Got on the waitlist on Aug 27th. Fingers crossed I get in on the next run!

Planning on using it with my Boogie Mark IV, really stoked about all the tone shaping options!

Got on the waitlist on Aug 27th. Fingers crossed I get in on the next run!

Planning on using it with my Boogie Mark IV, really stoked about all the tone shaping options!
I also have a Mark IV. It's great in 4cm. Many different ways to use it!

Got on the waitlist September 25th. Do you guys think there’s any chance I will be in on the next run? I’m so anxious to move away from heavy amps and heavy pedal boards 😂

Got on the waitlist September 25th. Do you guys think there’s any chance I will be in on the next run? I’m so anxious to move away from heavy amps and heavy pedal boards 😂
Oooof I think it's very small. This last batch, they crushed through about a month or more? Thing you'll have to take into account....when did they announce the mkii? I bet there was a large uptake in waitlist requests that day and after. So that will increase the density

Oooof I think it's very small. This last batch, they crushed through about a month or more? Thing you'll have to take into account....when did they announce the mkii? I bet there was a large uptake in waitlist requests that day and after. So that will increase the density
Dang 😭

Back
Top Bottom