Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

All posts about the FC's have been merged. I wouldn't start that discussion up again here or you may have the Moderators on your tail quick smart.;)

Ok just an update I got my EV 1 working all I had to do was turn it on lol. Be sure to use a TRS Cable Edit and page over menu, I’m sure my learning curve has a long way to go Thanks for the likes everyone!
I’m working on learning more on tone now. Is there hope that we will be able to use an iPad for the axe Fx III sure would be nice.
I just want to say no disrespect to anybody I’m new and this subject has probably already been talked about.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World

Ok just an update I got my EV 1 working all I had to do was turn it on lol. Be sure to use a TRS Cable Edit and page over menu, I’m sure my learning curve has a long way to go Thanks for the likes everyone!
I’m working on learning more on tone now. Is there hope that we will be able to use an iPad for the axe Fx III sure would be nice.
I just want to say no disrespect to anybody I’m new and this subject has probably already been talked about.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World
Yes, we're currently betatesting it, so very soon :)

Well
Wanted to say yeah mines here at last.
Waiting list July.
But UPS uk have had a so called emergency now delivery Monday. That's excluding the fact that it was supposed to be delivered Friday ( tomorrow)
But we can do Thursday...a day ahead of schedule. Wait no we can't we fked up.
Staying away from my guitars in case I put my fingers through the fretboard.
Or run around the streets hunting UPS drivers.

That sounds like how I was when I was waiting on mine

Back
Top Bottom