Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Pretty cool, would just need more details like a fractal in place of the blue texture etc...
Also, the red shades are a bit too much maybe ;)

I have a free program that generates fractals (In Apples app store called Scale.app) however you could spend days cycling through different renditions. If you find time do a web search for fractals and find one you like, then I can generate one to look close to what you pick. This program has settings for the colors used and what type fractal Mandelbrot or Julia.

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 9.48.42 AM.png

We may have a winner

screenshot_20181005-215542-jpg.49948

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181005-215542.jpg
    Screenshot_20181005-215542.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
That looks really neat. Now shrink that down to the size of an icon on a phone/pad screen and you lose all fine detail. This is the reason most icons are real plain with few basic colors. Great for a web page background tho. Just my two cents on basic design. I don't do android devices so I don't know whats required for an icon for them. On apple devices there are three icon sizes 100px X 100px / 200px X 200px and 300px X 300px. You should ask that entries conform to these guidelines so you get something you can actually use. One more note IOS rounds the corners of the icon so they should be square, otherwise you wind up with a white boarder around it.
https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/icons-and-images/app-icon/

guidelines for Android icon design.

Last edited:
That looks really neat. Now shrink that down to the size of an icon on a phone/pad screen and you lose all fine detail. This is the reason most icons are real plain with few basic colors. Great for a web page background tho. Just my two cents on basic design. I don't do android devices so I don't know whats required for an icon for them. On apple devices there are three icon sizes 100px X 100px / 200px X 200px and 300px X 300px. You should ask that entries conform to these guidelines so you get something you can actually use. One more note IOS rounds the corners of the icon so they should be square, otherwise you wind up with a white boarder around it.
https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/icons-and-images/app-icon/

guidelines for Android icon design.

Yes i tried it shrunk down and it's still looking good

hi there, i can't find an answer to the error message "error receiving preset bank" when trying to backup my fx8ii with fracpad 1.25 via usb w/apple camera adapter. everything else seems to work so well that i might actually marry FracPad i love it so much.

hi there, i can't find an answer to the error message "error receiving preset bank" when trying to backup my fx8ii with fracpad 1.25 via usb w/apple camera adapter. everything else seems to work so well that i might actually marry FracPad i love it so much.
This is a bug in fx8 5.04
Fractal audio is aware of this bug
Use 5.03

Last edited:
FracPad III is available, it adds AxeFx III support !

See the OP for details ;)

An upgrade program is available to existing customers : €14.99 on iOS and €9.99 on Android

Be sure to prefer USB connection for the AxeFx III. Most functions work on bluetooth though, but some don't, so it's not officially supported.

For new customers, FracPad III's price stays identical to FracPad's

Last edited:
FracPad III is available, it adds AxeFx III support !

See the OP for details ;)

An upgrade program is available to existing customers : €14.99 on iOS and €9.99 on Android
Existing iOS customers, please wait for the upgrade to be available. Apple is still reviewing it...

Be sure to prefer USB connection for the AxeFx III. Most functions work on bluetooth though, but some don't, so it's not officially supported.

For new customers, FracPad III's price stays identical to FracPad's

This is great news Al, but will Axe 3 Bluetooth functionality be improved in future updates?

Back
Top Bottom