Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I never got a confirmation email (I think it went to my spam folder), but I sent in my waitlist email 1/29/18 10:27 am ET
Purchase invitation: 2:26 pm ET
Still haven't decided if I'm buying it yet. Probably will though. I mean, I'm going to buy it eventually, so why not now? LOL

Austin

Waitlist: Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 10:26 AM EST
Invitation: Fri, March 30, 2018 at 2:27 PM EST

Ordered!

This is my first FAS product... I've been lurking mostly since the days of the Ultra. I'm super super psyched!

Hey all! Got my invite today!

Received my wait list confirmation at 7:29am pacific time on 1/29 and got my invite at 11:27am today. So just about two months on the money.

How much less disappointing would it be if Fractal didn't say anything until they had enough units to meet the demand? We wouldn't have known that the III was about to drop. The wait for costumers would be next to nothing. This is my first user experience with Fractal, I can't go into a store and try it out but I do get to sit on the painfully slow wait list. I imagine my frustration with the process will melt away the moment I play my first chord through the III. Wait listed 2/1 ---> I'll go watch some pain dry.
So...just make everyone wait a lot longer, but don't tell them that they're waiting? Devious.

Just my luck...I’m 11:19 am on 1/29 and this weekend I’m leaving the country for 18 days. You know that invite is going to show up while I’m away and there’s no one to receive it. I wonder if I can just place my order when I get back?

Just my luck...I’m 11:19 am on 1/29 and this weekend I’m leaving the country for 18 days. You know that invite is going to show up while I’m away and there’s no one to receive it. I wonder if I can just place my order when I get back?
Call Fractal and ask them... I'm sure they could allow you to order and delay shipment, or just order when you return.

Back
Top Bottom