Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Request:Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:56:57 -0800 (PST)
Response: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:56:59 -0800 (PST)

So I guess I`m somewhere in the bottom of the list...

What? Someone on Facebook posting something that obviously is not true just to get attention? Never happens.
He got the date wrong it was 1/29 9:29am est. he was thinking the date he got the email from Fractal about the introduction of the III which was 2/6.

Last edited:
Confirmation : January 29, 2018, 3:50 PM

Invitation to purchase : March 26, 2018, 9:54 PM

... However, my financial situation has changed and I will have to decline... Too bad I can't offer my invitation to someone else (in Europe maybe?). But declining wuth Fractal will make my allocated unit available to the next in line.

Why do so many people have difficulty understanding and communicating time? I own carwashes and I'm always getting "I lost $3:20" when that's the time on the display, not the $ lost ($2). And the converting to Eastern time, that's FRACTAL TIME people, it's the only time that matters! One more thing, we only care about your waitlist confirmation time, not when you had breakfast.../rant

Confirmation : January 29, 2018, 3:50 PM

Invitation to purchase : March 26, 2018, 9:54 PM

... However, my financial situation has changed and I will have to decline... Too bad I can't offer my invitation to someone else (in Europe maybe?). But declining wuth Fractal will make my allocated unit available to the next in line.

Wait what? You waitlisted after me and got your invitation before me?

Back
Top Bottom