Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Yeah, keeps it in perspective our "WHEN?!?! NOW?!?!?" comments when something like this happens.
Condolences to the direct and indirect family.

...sucks, lotta that going around now, I just attended family funeral for a beloved niece who amongst her many artistic pursuits (she made a living as a still life painter ), but I never knew she was a jazz guitarist as well...which I learned during a post burial Shiva celebration where we partied heavily and upset neighbors just like the old days....looking forward to getting back home to my III, but the celebrations were very welcome. Hope your tech gets as much family love as I was blessed to share on this sad time.
...just in case you want to look at the art she left us.....

http://carmelakolman.com/?noSplash=true

Last edited:
Confirmation : January 29, 2018, 9:29 AM EST
Invitation to purchase : March 23, 2018, 1:12 PM EST
Ordered: March 26th, 2018 1:53 PM EST
Shipped UPS Ground: March 27, 2018, 8:53 AM EST

Last edited:
Confirmation : January 29, 2018, 1:29 PM EST
Invitation to purchase : March 23, 2018, 1:12 PM EST
Ordered: March 26th, 2018 1:53 PM EST
Shipped UPS Ground: March 27, 2018, 8:53 AM EST

Wow! Congrats, on the invite , no invite here yet mine was 1/29 12:13pm EST

Wow! Congrats, on the invite , no invite here yet mine was 1/29 12:13pm EST

Must of been in the bunch that got invites that weren't suppose to get invites as they were working the wrong list at one point. Pretty sure Matt mentioned this. His ITP was on March 23.

Must of been in the bunch that got invites that weren't suppose to get invites as they were working the wrong list at one point. Pretty sure Matt mentioned this. His ITP was on March 23.
The ITP was just last Friday. That was quite a bit past the problem Matt mentioned which was really early in the process if I am not mistaken...

Invites will be fewer this week. One of our test techs had a sudden death in the family so we will be short a tech for the week.

Thanks for letting everyone know. Sorry to hear of the bad news. A death in the family certainly changes the way we view life and what's important to us. Wish you all the best.

Back
Top Bottom