Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Thanks a lot, everyone! Ella is my second girl (I have a three year old named Nora). I’ve been playing the III in between dirty diapers, feedings, and naps. You know, typical rock n roll stuff. :)

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Congratulations and much Joy!!

it's also on reverb; says his name is ryan matthew from new haven, ct.

hope they blacklist people from future waitlists for stuff like that. He could have simply told them he wasn't ready to purchase or changed his mind so the slot went to the next guy...

https://reverb.com/item/10921397-fractal-audio-axe-fx-iii-2018-brand-new

Yup, not sure why, but that pisses me off. I played out tonight with my backup rig, would have given anything to have used the 3.... Well maybe not $3,500 :p

it would be hilarious if his order hasn't shipped yet and they refunded him after selling it to another buyer; there would be a god haha
Anyone who spends $3500 on this is crazy lol. I’m hoping I get my invite Monday I was in at 1/29 8:40 Eastern, my brother got his Friday 1/29 8:42 eastern

The waitlist may incorporate various criteria (e.g. how active they have been in the forum here, artist endorsements, how many prior FAS products have been purchased etc). I wouldn't assess your likely date to get a purchase invitation based purely on the chronological time of sign-ups. Just my $0.02c.

Seriously.I can tell you that time on the forum is irrelevant or I would have one like many others that have been here pretty much from the beginning. Next, how many fractal products have been purchased. Well., I bought the standard, the Ultra, The axefx mark 1 , the axefx 2, th axefx XL, the axfx xl+ and 2 AX8's and a bunch of cab packs. Nope, I do not have a III....As far as artist, well 2 sides to that coin. 1-OK great exposure! Cool! 2- Or should I wait until all is smooth and silky?

I mean business is business and I, for one, want Fractal to do what is best for business without hurting the new and old users. I believe they do just that........Just my opinion mind you. BTW, you definitely are entitled to your thoughts. Had I not been here so long and live on this forum I might feel the same way. You'll and you'll be happy.............

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom