Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

dumb and dumber:
so what are the chances i'll get my axe-fx III next week?
“Oh, about a million to one”
...so you’re saying I got a chance!

nevergiveupAMAZON.jpg

My brother got emailed and ordered today 1/29 8:42 Eastern, weird thing is I was 1/29, 8:40 and didn’t get an email hmmm... maybe Monday ;)

Just got my notification!!

The excitement was however short lived, as I had forgotten that I had requested to be put on the FAS shortlist...and I'm in the UK.

I emailed G66 shortly afterwards to get on the European waitlist. So all good there - aside from having to wait longer and for my number to come up (again).

The frustration is real!

*facepalm*

My brother got emailed and ordered today 1/29 8:42 Eastern, weird thing is I was 1/29, 8:40 and didn’t get an email hmmm... maybe Monday ;)

Remember that FAS going through the list in the order when THEY received your wait list request. Not the time you sent it, not the time you received their confirmation.
A Blazillion parameters could factor in here, internet ISP, email servers and god knows what

SUNSPOTS!
Remember that FAS going through the list in the order when THEY received your wait list request. Not the time you sent it, not the time you received their confirmation.
A Blazillion parameters could factor in here, internet ISP, email servers and god knows what

Just got my notification!!

The excitement was however short lived, as I had forgotten that I had requested to be put on the FAS shortlist...and I'm in the UK.

I emailed G66 shortly afterwards to get on the European waitlist. So all good there - aside from having to wait longer and for my number to come up (again).

The frustration is real!

*facepalm*
I’ll take your spot for you as a courtesy

Yeah, my confirmation came on the 29th at 7:44AM Pacific. Was yours AM or PM?

No email yet, and I keep checking the junk email box just in case. Was it something I said?

Yeah, my confirmation came on the 29th at 7:44AM Pacific. No email yet, and I keep checking the junk email box just in case.

Was it something I said?
I make a lot of jokes on the forum, I’m actually a comedian, so it’s all in good fun. I’m thinking one of my comments was taken too seriously. All good my brother will atleast let me watch him play it until my invite rolls in

They actually ship it in boxes with the product name printed on ? Wouldn't wonder if quite a number disappeared on their way to the waiting buyer.

Back
Top Bottom