Axe-Fx III Manual Update

I read a lot, and unless a given work is unavailable electronically I almost never read paper books anymore. Kindle is easier on the eyes and the brain for me. Speaking of which, would an ePub version of the manual be desirable?
Yes!

No way around it—reading paper is just a more pleasant experience than reading a screen, particularly if you’re reading big chunks of text at a time. Digital files are great for searching and reference. Not so great for reading a book.

...and if it falls off your rack who cares! :p

Reactions: Rex
If only they could figure out a way to make tablets smell like old glue, paper, and dirt. Lol, actually there's a study I read where the smell of the book had the biggest influence on whether somebody preferred paper or a screen, however it was for books and not printed computer paper. There is some truth about going to a library and pulling an old book off the shelf--the smell is unmistakable. For user manuals, digital seems just fine.

Well hold on a minute; remember the smell of ditto paper back in the 70's and early 80's? That's what we need. ;)

Geez I knew I had a question and forgot.......

Ah yes: Is the manual pdf I downloaded 3 weeks ago still the same or has it been updated?

Thank you.

...s the manual pdf I downloaded 3 weeks ago still the same or has it been updated?

Thank you.
You can always find out quickly. Go to the Fractal Audio website. Check the date on the manual download, and compare it to the date of your copy.

Back
Top Bottom