Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.00 Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between being something and being like something. A modeler may not actually be a tube amplifier, but it can certainly sound like one, at least based on the results of numerous blind tests.

If you cant hear the difference that's your problem, but let's take this conversation somewhere else, its more about troubleshooting here i reckon.

Claiming you can hear a difference and passing a blind test are two different things.

A, I did pass a blind test each and every time without a wink.
B. It is not different, because the question is not about taste but the ability to sound identical, which it can not at this point even with tone matching. There is always the same thing with Mid forward note clarity in the Real amps that is very easy to hear and is always the giveaway.

B. It is not different, because the question is not about taste but the ability to sound identical, which it can not at this point even with tone matching. There is always the same thing with Mid forward note clarity in the Real amps that is very easy to hear and is always the giveaway.

I'd be glad to post a blind test if you have that much faith in your ability.

Post it or it didn't happen. Talk is cheap.

This may be a dumb question but is the Axe III edit a part of this firmware update? I am under the impression that the beta firmware does not have an editor.
Sorry about this......I have not installed the beta software because of this.

Thank you

Axe edit is always updated after the full version of the firmwarw is released beta firmware may or may not work wirh axe edit but it will not show any new parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom