Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.00 Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that just started with this new Beta is when I have my Mission SP-1 plugged into the FC6 the software acts like I am hitting the button over and over very quickly. It could be something on my end, but everything is firmly attached to a pedalboard and hasn't moved from its spot since I upgraded firmware. I have the toe switch setup for Scene +1 and it just keeps cycling through scenes.

Something that just started with this new Beta is when I have my Mission SP-1 plugged into the FC6 the software acts like I am hitting the button over and over very quickly. It could be something on my end, but everything is firmly attached to a pedalboard and hasn't moved from its spot since I upgraded firmware. I have the toe switch setup for Scene +1 and it just keeps cycling through scenes.

I get a jittery Gain Knob activity... Not with the Mission but with the FC6 connected.

Sounds like you have the pedal assigned to scene change, not the toe switch.

Please check to see if your pedal type set to Continuous. This configuration will cause this behavior with the on board pedals as well.

There is a bug in the FC firmware that will prevent a switch connected to the pedal inputs from triggering. This will be resolved in the next FC firmware update. To workaround this for now please plug the switch into one of the switch inputs on the FC (using the Mission SP-1 it should register as switch 1 or switch 3).

anyone notice any strange behavior with Wah blocks? On a couple patches now I've noticed the block defaults to changing between channel B and C continuously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom