Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 4.00 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're reaching of levels of realism that shouldn't be possible!

"In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the mind, there are no limits... In the province of connected minds, what the network believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the network's mind there are no limits."

Seems on all presets the lower end is more pronounced, much like when I plugged in to the 3 for the first time from the 2xl+, 3 notes in I could feel this was better. After a bit of EQ'ing in the new stuff I can say this update is a VERY successful one. Then I dialed up a skullcrusher and tweaked it with el34's, a variac, a mark series EQ, and wow does it sound amazing! I expected a super high gain monster but what I got was a gorgeous hot rodded Marshall or HBE type with quite possibly the best feel I ever felt. Cliff you da man! Enjoy your gorgeous fine new axe and as far as I am concerned (and many will agree) take a few days off to just play and enjoy your new axe- you earned it!!
PS. my fc 12 arrives today!!!!

Yeah, this is my favorite firmware of all time. I was going to work on porting it to the Axe-Fx II but ended up just playing most of the day. So happy with it that I bought a new guitar. I've always wanted an Anderson so I bought this:

rtpnwxfkd6kwa2yhx2da.jpg
It’s beautiful and porting it to the 2 would be beautiful I can’t wait to try your favorite firmware and feel like the first day I got my axe fx

Really cool that Cliff rolls stuff out as he comes up with it. I would guess many a brands might hold soemthing back and release it at regular intervals, but not FAS

Cliff could of done 3.02 last month, took 3 months off, and did 4.0 in June, but nope, he gave us an awesome one last month and then boom, here we go with another one, soon as he thought it up.

Really cool and appreciated always getting the best FAS can provide

Yeah, this is my favorite firmware of all time. I was going to work on porting it to the Axe-Fx II but ended up just playing most of the day. So happy with it that I bought a new guitar. I've always wanted an Anderson so I bought this:

rtpnwxfkd6kwa2yhx2da.jpg
C'mon everyone! (with a III AND a TA guitar)...Show your pride and joy for the best new IMG_0337.jpg FW and welcome Mr. Chase to this awesome fraternity....!

Really cool that Cliff rolls stuff out as he comes up with it. I would guess many a brands might hold soemthing back and release it at regular intervals, but not FAS

Cliff could of done 3.02 last month, took 3 months off, and did 4.0 in June, but nope, he gave us an awesome one last month and then boom, here we go with another one, soon as he thought it up.

Really cool and appreciated always getting the best FAS can provide

Totally setting the bar for the whole modeling industry! Everyone I've been talking to about it, who doesn't have an axefx, has been totally blown away by the development cycle; some of them have been selling their heli and other gear to get on the AxeFX 3 firmware train :D

C'mon everyone! (with a III AND a TA guitar)...Show your pride and joy for the best new View attachment 53034 FW and welcome Mr. Chase to this awesome fraternity....!

nice sea of cables! I was thinking about going for a Suhr JM next, but now I'm intrigued by the Andersons! Options, Options... :D

The AxeFX loves my '54 alnico 3's hand wound by abby, but I need some higher output options

nice sea of cables! I was thinking about going for a Suhr JM next, but now I'm intrigued by the Andersons....
You should see what a disaster is out of the shot...........
Ooh, that's a guitar I like.
yes, I happen to live too close (for my wallet) to one of the top TA dealers in the states (Maken Music in the north Chicago suburbs) they always have at least a few in stock and do lots of custom orders....
Www.Makenmusic.com

"In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the mind, there are no limits... In the province of connected minds, what the network believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the network's mind there are no limits."
Is that Kurzweil? Sounds like something he'd come up with :D

I took the plunge.

Caveat I don’t like the praise threads normally

But good grief! I’ve just spent 2 hours playing the Deluxe normal, spring reverb,YA IR and sometimes the King of Tone. 2 hours! Flew by

Just when you thought it couldn’t get better, it does.

I honestly think this, the Plexis (as above what just happened?) and the Silver preset 7 from Mika - everything covered.

And Axe edit is working superbly ,over the UI changes to the cab and amp controls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom