Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 3.01

Waterfall is dead, Agile is the way forward and bugs are going to happen when you're moving at 8 week sprints. I for one am fine with an MVP if it gets it into the hands of the customer sooner as long as bugfixes are released. Thank you Cliff.
Wow... 8 week sprints! We run 2 week sprints.

Wow... 8 week sprints! We run 2 week sprints.
couldn't get anything done with 2 or 4 weeks sprints with all our legacy policies. We are in transition trying to get our security folks onboard to help our delivery times. I thought this was pretty common, but it sounds like you're able to deliver faster. :)

couldn't get anything done with 2 or 4 weeks sprints with all our legacy policies. We are in transition trying to get our security folks onboard to help our delivery times. I thought this was pretty common, but it sounds like you're able to deliver faster. :)
I believe under SAFe Agile methodology the standard sprint is 2 or 3 weeks.

How many sprints do you run in a PI? Ours is 6 sprints and an IP sprint at the end.

Sorry for the thread derail ;)

Wow, were my ears tired with former FWs or is it placebo? This FW changes some feeling compared to 2.05, I scratch my head. Lows got lowered some, so the mids and highs dominate more. But these mids and highs are that real now! So real, so living. OMG!
All pickup positions deliver, all volume settings on the guitar and all changes of playing give useful shades. Just wow!

Wow, were my ears tired with former FWs or is it placebo? This FW changes some feeling compared to 2.05, I scratch my head. Lows got lowered some, so the mids and highs dominate more. But these mids and highs are that real now! So real, so living. OMG!
All pickup positions deliver, all volume settings on the guitar and all changes of playing give useful shades. Just wow!
Yup

Well said.

I'm having repeated errors attempting to transfer 3.01 with Fractal-Bot, despite power cycling both the Axe-Fx III and my MacBook Pro. It's gone 5%, 2%, 8% but that's all on 3 tries. Hasn't happened before. Anyone else?

"An error has occurred during file transmission. No response received.
Please ensure the Axe-Fx III is connected and powered on, then try again."

Needless to say, both conditions are met.

I'm having repeated errors attempting to transfer 3.01 with Fractal-Bot, despite power cycling both the Axe-Fx III and my MacBook Pro. It's gone 5%, 2%, 8% but that's all on 3 tries. Hasn't happened before. Anyone else?
Do you have your Axe connected to a port near the port through which you are charging your laptop (assuming you’re charging)?

I was throwing errors once and I saw in a trouble shooting guide to physically separate a charging port from the Axe port. It fixed my issue.

Do you have your Axe connected to a port near the port through which you are charging your laptop (assuming you’re charging)?

I was throwing errors once and I saw in a trouble shooting guide to physically separate a charging port from the Axe port. It fixed my issue.

Interesting point, but as it happens the Axe and the charger are connected to USB ports on opposite sides of the laptop.

Well, as the old saying goes, fifth time's a charm. The odd thing is that the transfer finally ran to completion on the unit, but not according to Fractal-Bot, which stopped at 8% and gave me the same error message. In any case, I'm on 3.01 now.

After being away from this for several day now and just practicing tonight. I'm floored how great this sounds. My neck pickup has come alive.

Back
Top Bottom