Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.04 Release

Today I received my FM9 Turbo and I noticed that the speaker impedance curves are displayed differently between the two units (both on the hardware and on the editors) despite the same exact settings.
Is it a bug on one of the two devices?
And is it only a visual thing? Cuz it seems to me they sound slightly different, with the axe producing slightly fatter tones... but I can't tell if that's the cause or maybe the lower oversampling on the fm9

View attachment 107538View attachment 107539

@FractalAudio @Admin M@

Today I received my FM9 Turbo and I noticed that the speaker impedance curves are displayed differently between the two units (both on the hardware and on the editors) despite the same exact settings.
Is it a bug on one of the two devices?
And is it only a visual thing? Cuz it seems to me they sound slightly different, with the axe producing slightly fatter tones... but I can't tell if that's the cause or maybe the lower oversampling on the fm9

View attachment 107538View attachment 107539
It's just a visual thing. The FM9 uses an approximation based on the parameters, the Axe-Fx III calculates the curve based on the actual filters.

Is anybody else having problems with the tuner? My B and E strings only register as the correct notes for a moment. It started happening on 20.04b.

Is anybody else having problems with the tuner? My B and E strings only register as the correct notes for a moment. It started happening on 20.04b.
Are you connected with SPDIF to anything? Check that sample rate clocks are all 48 kHz.

Yeah. Seems for me it happens most on my single coil guitars. It starts to jump all over the place on those strings.
It would be welcome if FAS can address this.

Back
Top Bottom