Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 10.02

It been hard to do my wife had 2 strokes in the last 2 years ,that just tells you how messed up my head is

Wow that's rough bro, I really feel you there....that's a valid reason as any, family comes first! My thoughts and prayers with you both 🙏

But yes, you should be fine to upgrade, lots of people have updated from pretty old firmwares, so I think you'll be fine

Wow!!! I absolutely am seeing a noticeable difference in changing channels on the amp block with this new firmware! This has always been a challenge for me and I have been using the second amp block and the mixer block to experiment with ways to get around the noticible gap or dropout. Now it is not an issue at all and makes this extra programming step completely unnecessary! It is now AT LEAST AS FAST, OR FASTER than a real amp, with almost 0 discernible dropout. Thank you sooo much for this @FractalAudio!! I can't tell you how much this helps me. What a product and what a company!!

Wow!!! I absolutely am seeing a noticeable difference in changing channels on the amp block with this new firmware! This has always been a challenge for me and I have been using the second amp block and the mixer block to experiment with ways to get around the noticible gap or dropout. Now it is not an issue at all and makes this extra programming step completely unnecessary! It is now AT LEAST AS FAST, OR FASTER than a real amp, with almost 0 discernible dropout. Thank you sooo much for this @FractalAudio!! I can't tell you how much this helps me. What a product and what a company!!
Yes, changing presets is also very fast now.

I haven't used the Drives in the last 6 months,strictly amp distortion. So i figured I would try them out.
They sound so much better now. there alot more distinction between the drives now. great update.
Also all the parameters on the output compressor (w/gain enhancer) work so well together you can find some really nice sweet spots there.

Last edited:
I haven't used the Drives in the last 6 months,strictly amp distortion. So i figured I would try them out.
They sound so much better now. there alot more distinction between the drives now. great update.
Also all the parameters on the output compressor (w/gain enhancer) work so well together you can find some really nice sweet spots there.
Me too. Will have to give them another listen now....

It seems like most of us are in agreement....this latest iteration of Mr. Chase’s eCliffanies™ is really, truly something special.
Just stuck an ODS clean block into this morning's LT preset contribution ( https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/bluesy-ccv-preset.155128/. ) (use the LT TV Mix2 cab..or not)
and goosed the MV , gain and gain enhancer...and fell in love with this tone..yet again..every day a new discovery .

Attachments

• CCV ODS Blues LT style.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom