Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 10.02

I have this issue with FW10.2
I have nothing plugged into input 2 and don't have an input 2 block in the preset, but on the front panel's meter bridge input 2 has one led on as if something is plugged in.

I don't usually get excited about new firmware updates, each one seems to add just a bit more seasoning, but this one ROCKS!!!

I leave my strat out for quick practice or noodling, it's my baby but there's a couple of others that get the gigs. Updated to 10.02, loaded a preset with the Nuclear Tone, hit the first chord and WOW!! Strat sounds amazing - more fullness and "dimension" to the tone that I hadn't noticed before.

Cannot for the life of me figure out how FAS is able to take great tone and make it "better". Simply doesn't compute but great job and Thank You!!!

Has anyone had any issues with updating to this firmware? My update froze at 73% during the file transfer and Fractal Bot states that it lost connection and to check to make sure the unit is powered on and to try again. I am hesitant to power off the unit for fear that it won't boot. Thoughts?

Has anyone had any issues with updating to this firmware? My update froze at 73% during the file transfer and Fractal Bot states that it lost connection and to check to make sure the unit is powered on and to try again. I am hesitant to power off the unit for fear that it won't boot. Thoughts?
Should be fine to power cycle it. It loads the entire firmware file into memory before it unpacks it applies it. That means if it fails to copy it just abandons the process without attempting to change anything on the unit.

Check your copy settings on the I/O page

Checked and it’s ok. In the input 2 i had the Reactive load with my amp but it was off. So no signal coming from the amp.
The output 1 goes stereo to my apogee Ensemble and once i switched off the audio interface, the led in input 2 is gone.
i don’t understand why

My axefx3 has never been turned on in over a year since I got it for Christmas , will it be ok to update it to 10.2 I dont even know what firmware is in it

Back
Top Bottom