Zen Master
FAS LED-Drive
Ruckus
FAS Boost
Timothy
Tone of Kings
Heartpedal 11
Jam Ray
Any change in the drive levels or block output levels? just curious if I will need to go through and check this...

f**cking good real sound presence ! :cool::p:D:eek:
I think that the night will be long for me and I have to explore and deepen this new firmware before going to bed
Cliff, thanks so much for all this stuff

Last edited:
I'm getting a loud pop then losing sound using this patch. Happens with or without the updated edit. I did just switch to using the analog outputs & a crown xli800 power amp today but none of the other patches I tried have locked up.

On a positive note, the TS 808 sounds really good.

Attachments

• ODS-100 HRM OH Mar 412 G12C.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
I'm getting a loud pop then losing sound using this patch. Happens with or without the updated edit. I did just switch to using the analog outputs & a crown xli800 power amp today but none of the other patches I tried have locked up.

I'll look at it tomorrow or later tonight. I'm running on about 10 hours sleep for the week. I need to eat something and take a nap.

Sounds absolutely glorious. Thanks as always. Noticed something that maybe someone can confirm...... GEQ 5 Band Mark stays at a 10 Band when chosen. UPDATE: Checked myself and it is happening in Axe-Edit only. I am sure Axe-Edit update will resolve.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with the drive block? Seems like i can't get past the advance tab on the new Ruckus LED/Si type, the screen just goes blank.
It does this on both existing and new presets.

just put this preset thru true paces, no anomalies here

Man this update is cool. So cool. The 59 bassman is killer. I had to change cabs on the 50w Marshall and now I think it’s even better than it was. The 50 is a little more shrill when rolling off the volume than the 100w, and now it’s a little more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom