Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.13 Beta

Walking dead this week. Last day is Friday, July 13th!

Well, I guess that's topic related, with the "13" and all ;). So did ya watch it?

h5zdbffztop6i8awzifz.jpg

Last edited:
He's not talking about the TV show... He quit his job and was on the last week there. ;)
No. Walking dead is what you are after you resign but have to do your last two weeks in the office.

So I wasted a good guitar pic for nothing! lol. Actually I do remember that now that you both mention it, and I was going to say isn't Walking Dead on Sundays? Well, it's over now eh? Now you can reply to ALL the minions here you had to pass on because you were too busy ;). I've been disabled since 2012 so if you need any tips on keeping yourself busy or need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for ya man. :( :p
Please respond to my Rhoads vs Rhoads post under "The Lounge" and pick the one you like better. :D:D

Edit: "Is that Square?" You Californian's and your slang... Speaking of California, has the Cali always been the Carvin Legacy? Is there a V3 model? (Axe Fx III).

cleardot.gif

Last edited:
Edit: "Is that Square?" You Californian's and your slang...
He worked at Square (a company)... It's not slang.
Speaking of California, has the Cali always been the Carvin Legacy? Is there a V3 model? (Axe Fx III).
There are 2 Legacy models in the Axe Fx... I don't remember the names. I believe the original is the first version and the one that was added later is the V3.

The manual or wiki will be your friend.

He worked at Square (a company)... It's not slang.

Oh, so he's a Square?

The manual or wiki will be your friend.

There is nothing about "amp models" in the manual. The wiki only lists "Cali Leggy" #58 as the Carvin Legacy, I didn't see anything about the Carvin V3.
th

IMG_1592.jpg IMG_2116.jpg
12AX7's and 6CA7's, sometimes I miss the simpler things in life :(. Moment of silence please. :expressionless:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom