Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.06

This update destroy my drive effects like Octave Dist sounds like a dying fart Tube Drv 3-knob doesn't even work.What give i had all kinds of unit in the past and never had an issue you guys need to fix this update ASAP.

This update destroy my drive effects like Octave Dist sounds like a dying fart Tube Drv 3-knob doesn't even work.What give i had all kinds of unit in the past and never had an issue you guys need to fix this update ASAP.
Not sure what you're seeing, but both of those drives are working correctly for me.

What give i had all kinds of unit in the past and never had an issue you guys need to fix this update ASAP
This kind of response is not called for.

Report issues as best you can.

Worst case there is a problem, simply reload the previous firmware version.

I did still the same my son making a video for me.I might have to factory reset do you know how too?
If you reloaded the PREVIOUS firmware (1.05) then it is not the firmware, unless it sounded that way before.

Have you tried a different guitar, different cable, etc?

Check the manual for factory reset - my Axe Fx III is being shipped now, so don't have one yet.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Added “Solo” ability to Cab block.
Added “Plexi 2204” Amp model based on a 1981 JMP 50W Master Volume head.
Added modifier capability to Resonator block Chord and Frequency parameters.
Fixed Output block buffer stuck when bypassed causing high pitched tone.
Fixed Pitch block not initializing correctly on patch change.
Fixed Pitch block sometimes getting “stuck” on negative harmony shifts.
Fixed distortion on Crystal Echoes pitch type if Direction is set to Reverse and Shift is set to +4. Fixed MIDI message(s) immediately following a PC message being ignored, i.e. Scene Select CC. Fixed some minor GUI bugs.
Oh man... what's with this "add another amp block" thing? I haven't even had time to make a dent in the 200+ this thing already had.:grinning::laughing:

I mean, thanks Cliff, et al. I know this is just the beginning of this thing, and I'm looking forward to quite a ride... quite a ride. :)

Back
Top Bottom