Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.08

Decided to do a preset from ground up with the plexi 50W 6CA7. Been playing Vintage VH all afternoon. Sounding insanely good! How it feels like I'm in front of a full stack fully pissed and spongey Marshall is just magic.

That thing is my favorite model. I love it with Factory Bank 1, #811, the Brownface Super with a 57. It's just an awesome and gnarly-ass rock sound, especially with the 1981 DRV or OCD (in either low or high peak mode) in front. Pure heaven.

That thing is my favorite model. I love it with Factory Bank 1, #811, the Brownface Super with a 57. It's just an awesome and gnarly-ass rock sound, especially with the 1981 DRV or OCD (in either low or high peak mode) in front. Pure heaven.
I've neglected this model for too long and I'd say my fav Marshall right now. I tried your suggestion of the 1981 DRV I assume you mean MCMLXXXI. I have not used this Drive before I admit but with this Plexi...holy S**tballs. I love the character it adds without taking away from the amp model. I think this FW has some real mojo

Last edited:
Apparently it has to do with trans sisters doing math, but only using 0's and 1's, but lots of them. There's a thread about it going on right now a few pages over, but I don't really understand it. Seems boring. I mean, what can you really do with only 2 numbers, especially when 1 of them is a zero?
What on Earth this mean? Maybe it's stupidity on my part but I don't understand any of this.

Back
Top Bottom