Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 15.01

I know it sounds like hyperbole, but I am finding it hard to imagine what Cliff can improve on the AXE3. I still have a few wishes for the FM3.

well FM3 is getting performance pages next
my FM3 list is kind of winding down
ultra res IR would make me very happy . As far as the 3 i am sure he has sone things in the works

I'm hoping to find out what Cliff was alluding to when he said he had something better than amp profiling in the works. Releasing this around the time the Neural Quad Cortex would be very interesting.

I know it sounds like hyperbole, but I am finding it hard to imagine what Cliff can improve on the AXE3. I still have a few wishes for the FM3.

So was this release sounding so good due to that patent Cliff mentioned in another thread, or are we yet to see the outcome of that?

The JMPre-1 OD1and OD2, as well as de Brit Pre AMP Blocks sound amazing !!!! I was used to the MESA AMP Blocks sounding awesome, now these are at the same level in Tone!!! Love it!! I haven't been able to achieve the "Mark Day" Tri Stereo Chorus Sound on that Youtube Video he posted yet though, I guess he must be using more than just the Tri Stereo Chorus Block and an AMP Block to achieve that tone, anyone have any tips?

giphy.gif
🙈

Back
Top Bottom