Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to play a couple of my presets today for a Short time and they sound better or I'm imagining it. They seemed clearer and maybe slightly tighter. Placebo? I think not!

Slow poke :smileycat:

Could you imagine if Cliff/FAS had to go through a corporate software dev process? And without a guaranteed deliverable on a schedule (even if agile/scrum), he wouldn't be allowed to experiment.

[The small innovative data science company I used to work for was acquired by a large software company which eventually killed all innovation and creativity. They didn't get it or understand it and wanted coding automatons to make monolithic software. Sigh.]

Could you imagine if Cliff/FAS had to go through a corporate software dev process? And without a guaranteed deliverable on a schedule (even if agile/scrum), he wouldn't be allowed to experiment.

[The small innovative data science company I used to work for was acquired by a large software company which eventually killed all innovation and creativity. They didn't get it or understand it and wanted coding automatons to make monolithic software. Sigh.]
Yes indeed! It's truly awesome that he is independent and I hope that never changes. His beautiful mind doesn't need red tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom