Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.04

Here is an audio example of the gap and noise I am talking about when switching scenes. It seems that the problem occurs on changing amp channels and not switching between amp blocks as I previously stated. When switching between the 2 amps I do not get this gap. I am including the preset again as well.

Attachments

• Main Rig (JMP1).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 31
Here is an audio example of the gap and noise I am talking about when switching scenes. It seems that the problem occurs on changing amp channels and not switching between amp blocks as I previously stated. When switching between the 2 amps I do not get this gap. I am including the preset again as well.

got same problems here, everytime change preset via fc, there's like stutter sound

This
I use the gate secret trick (don't remember who posted it) : low cut = hi cut = 1000
So absolutely it could come from this, so what would be the equivalent setting of this in post 12.03 firmwares ?

can you just reset the block to get the defaults ?

edit just saw Cliffs answer that helps

Pretty sure this is due to the footswitch bugs. I tested your preset with 12.05 and I'm not getting any dropout.

Even though I use the looper a ton and know the issue, I had to load up 12.04 to hear the Triple Crest models. Good grief! Triple Crest 2 is absolutely fantastic! Thanks for the new models, Cliff!

It’s such a good amp isn’t it!! Ever since I picked up a TC100 I’ve been aching to see it added to the Axe FX III. Christmas present in March!!!

BTW, this patch is great. I added a couple random cabs to Output 1 and had fun with it.

BTW, this patch is great. I added a couple random cabs to Output 1 and had fun with it.
I am in love with the JMP1 model these days. Its funny as my favorite model changes from time to time. At one point it was the 5150 blue 100. After a while it became the SOLO100. These days it is the JMPre-1 OD1. It is just so rich and textural.

Back
Top Bottom