Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Cliff!

Added Stack/Hold to Reverse, Dual and Sweep Delay types. All delay types now support Stack/Hold.

Added ALLPASS type to Filter block. This is a multi-stage “Phase Rotator” with feedback. With feedback set to zero it can be used to change the shape of transients. Using feedback causes constructive and destructive interference and can be used to create interesting tonalities. The Order can be set from 1 to 12 with progressively more phase rotation occurring. Attaching a modifier to the Frequency parameter can result in interesting chorus or wah effects. The red trace in the GUI is the phase response.

Improved preset/scene switching.

Fixed artifacts in Wah block when Control knob is attached to a high-speed source, i.e. LFO with high rate.

Fixed some values not displaying correctly (i.e. High Crossover Freq. in Multiband Compressor).

Fixed some parameters being unintentionally reset when editing a block.

Nearly gapless switching of scenes (with amp changes) and incredibly fast switching of presets?

There's a little hiccup with Axe Edit open but really smooth with it closed.

Added ALLPASS type to Filter block. This is a multi-stage “Phase Rotator” with feedback. With feedback set to zero it can be used to change the shape of transients. Using feedback causes constructive and destructive interference and can be used to create interesting tonalities. The Order can be set from 1 to 12 with progressively more phase rotation occurring. Attaching a modifier to the Frequency parameter can result in interesting chorus or wah effects. The red trace in the GUI is the phase response.
This makes me feel like I'm living on a lighted stage.

Curious, was the new preamp modeling a few revisions ago ever implemented into the current firmware? Seems like I lost track of this cool feature that was the all the buzz when it was introduced......

Curious, was the new preamp modeling a few revisions ago ever implemented into the current firmware? Seems like I lost track of this cool feature that was the all the buzz when it was introduced......

I think it went on the back burner
While working on the Flanger Phaser
Univibe block overhaul

It's the Multiverse - I just received FW22. Only explanation for relative speed of progress here. Not humanly possible otherwise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom