Axe-Fx III Firmware 25.02 Release

It's Refresh After New Firmware...

Gotta teach the kids right! ;)
Not a kid and I actually read that long thread on resetting presets and such much of which was over my head because it seemed why so many different way. Why not just a reset all or something. I saw the refresh option in the editor and used it. Glad to know that was correct!

Not a kid and I actually read that long thread on resetting presets and such much of which was over my head because it seemed why so many different way. Why not just a reset all or something. I saw the refresh option in the editor and used it. Glad to know that was correct!
Each has specific functions.

Refresh After New Firmware makes the editor refresh the block settings from the hardware.

thanks cliff!

i know a couple of people have joked about the deluxe, but i actually did think there was something a bit off about it, so i'm glad it's fixed!

Say it with me kids.

Refresh After New Firmware Update

I've never been real clear on this, so I'm sure somebody will set me straight if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, there is a mechanism to do that automatically when you update your firmware, but that mechanism doesn't work right when you previously installed a public beta of the version. So that refresh shouldn't be necessary for a version like this where there was no public beta version.

Back
Top Bottom