Axe-Fx III Firmware 25.00 Public Beta #2 (Cygnus X-3 Release Candidate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is how the firmware knows to not display presets "from the future", such as loading a preset touched by a newer firmware into a unit running older firmware.

If it didn't do that it could present cray-cray parameter values, make weird noises, or burn off the earth's atmosphere.
But I thought all Fractal hardware and presets are from the future😉

But those are not the only items in the release notes any of the previous items could have been changed again, which is fine but you cannot tell that by doing a comparison.
I guess that would have been mentioned in the release notes if it was the case. Anyway, does it really matter? Everything will be updated anyway as soon as you load this beta.
If it matters for you, write down the values of those parameters, record some samples and do a direct comparison by yourself.

Last edited:
I guess that should have been mentioned in the release notes if it was the case. Anyway, does it really matter? Everything will be updated anyway as soon as you load this beta.
If it matters for you, write down the values of those parameters, record some samples and do a direct comparison by yourself.
Yes, or open your backup presets with fractool offline and get the values you want back... Just my assh*le 2cents

I guess that should have been mentioned in the release notes if it was the case. Anyway, does it really matter? Everything will be updated anyway as soon as you load this beta.
Writing down values does not tell you if there were modeling changes between Betas.

Writing down values does not tell you if there were modeling changes between Betas.
Name an example of what you really mean? It can be a little confusing...
Obviously, I think Cliff does not have to report super small changes that no one hears anyway and may be under various. Others would obviously be mentioned -- why not?

Like comparing values will get you somewhere
C'mon boys, we got all our amps serviced, new tubes and shit - just enjoy, why install old tubes back and try to hear the difference

I didn't write a line of that code but already exhausted from reading same old "hmmm, but is it really got any better" - imagine what it is to people who wrote that code
Yes it sounds better now, you know it does - please just play

That is correct.
alden richards GIF by GMA Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom